Halloween!

Time line: before Leenalee loss her long hair

---

"Attention! There is a Halloween party on Saturday! All must attend! Oh and Leenalee! Please wear the o -*beep*-" Komui's voice boomed through the speaker aaaaaaand... it got interrupted......

~the trio in the cafeteria~

"Wonder what's that about?" Lavi said as he picks up his utensils and begins eating.

"Who *nom* knows? *nom*" Allen spoke up while eating his... um... mountains of bowl of food? Timcampy sat at his side of the table happily munching on his 3 sticks of 3 dango. But it wasn't enough. So he stole half of Allen's food. "Oi! TIM! Gimme ba mah fooo(d) !" Allen shouted with food in his mouth.

"Oi! Shut up! You're disturbing the peace!" Kanda shouted across the cafeteria so that Allen and Lavi could hear him.

"Oh? Say that again?" Allen challenged. "You're disturbing the peace." Kanda stubbornly. And like the usual routine, they started fighting...

~mean while at the broadcast room~

"Onii-chan... You don't have to tell everyone what I have or what I'm wearing. It's suppose to be a surprise for everyone!" Leenanlee scolded Komui about the announcement a while ago.

"Leenalee, you don't have to scold him..." you said quietly hoping that Leenalee wouldn't scold you too.

Leenalee turn around to face u an said, "(Y/n)-chan, I'm not scolding him. I'm just telling him not to do it again."

Unbeknownst to Leenalee, Komui took out a costume from no where and started talking again, "My dear second sister, (y/n), I've prepared this costume for you. Please try it on tomorrow. Well my business with my cute and adorable sisters are finished, time to get going! KOMURIN!" He commanded his robot.

Komui sat at the top of his android and walked away. "Bye bye!"

"What was that....." I questioned Leenalee hoping she would know. " *sigh* That's Komurin. His new invention... it can cook, fight, decorate and be a good companion. Good thing he invented something good. I'm always worried about him when I'm gone for a mission." :)

'Such good siblings...'

-the next day...-

Every one arrived at the designated place that Komui told them. Everyone was dressed up as a character.

Lavi dressed as a Chinese vampire.
Allen dressed up as a wolf.
Leenalee dressed as Alice.
Komui dressed up as Mad Hatter to go along with Leenalee's costume.
Kanda dressed as...um... Kanda....

Themoment Komui spotted Kanda in such plain clothing, he starts dragging Kanda out of the place to get him changed.

Y/n pov

I arrived at the place that was said in the letter that Komui placed in our rooms. The place was so well decorated. I couldn't believe that Komui was willing to spend so much money on just this. I walked towards Leenalee hoping to find Komui but he doesn't seem to be with her. "Where's Komui?"

"Ah~.. if you're looking for him he's-" She was about to say his location when a voice interrupted her.

"Everyone! I've successfully made Kanda dress up!" Komui shouted from the entrance. everyone looked like they were about to die when Kanda stood behind Komui giving off his deathly aura.

'We are all gonna die! Curse you Komui' Everyone though of the same thing. Except me...... I'm pretty sure of that. I think........

ANYWAYs, I spotted Kanda and he looked more cool with his Halloween costume. He looked very princely. His mugen was placed by his side as always and it made him look like he was ready to fight any moment.

"Kanda..." I walked towards him and said, "You look kinda cool... with that..."

Kanda look at you and just stared. "Y-you... l-look.. b-b-beautiful..." he stammered out with trying to cover his blush with one hand.

3rd pov

For the whole entire party, you and Kanda were a blushing mess. And miraculously, Kanda and Allen never fought.

---
Extended

Leenalee: Onii-chan... *holds thumbs up* Good job :)  *whispers*

Komui: (○'ω'○) *thumbs up*

---

I'M SORRY I'M LATE ON PUBLISHING THIS! my keyboard went nuts n deleted half of the story... watpad went crazy n deleted the other half... everything went down hill... I broke up with my BF (not best friend)... I even have to take tuition... on English..... I feel so sad T_T

//slaps and shouts more insults at self//
I do this to encourage myself :) it helps :)

---