In love with the enemy(Kanda x Noah Reader)2

Until we reach...

His house. Just joking.

...the exorcist's headquarters.

"Oi Komui! Let me in! I found a user!"
He spoke -shouted- towards the door.

A mini-camera popped out of nowhere and came up close to my face and scanned me from head to toe. After that, Kanda grabbed the camera and shouted at it.

"Just open the door and let us in." He yelled to the camera.

The Guy behind the camera agreed and opens the door to let us in.

-timeskip to after hearing Komui's detailed complements about lenalee and you-

"...So as I was saying, we have to get you down to Hevlaska to have you examined by her, and to determine the type of innocence you have." Komui said while we went down the elevator(?) In to a very dark place.

'Kinda reminds me of the empty void I have back at the Ark...'

I sighed unconsciously.

"What are you sighing for?" Kanda said to me.

"N-nothing at all" I quickly said.
'Damn I stuttered'

The elevator(?) Stopped at a certain height and a faint blue light starts to appear. The light made out to be a giant innocent carrier that Komui explained earlier. She introduced herself as Hevlaska and said that she will be begin the body examination.

Out of curiosity, I asked Komui a question, "Will it hurt?" Komui stared at me.

'What did I do?' I tilted my head slightly to the side. 'OMGOSH! What did I just say...'

I mentally slap myself and ask the question again. "I-I mean,...Will it be painful? Because I just fainted a while ago...." 

Komui looks at me with an understandable look. "No it will not. Instead, it will feel warm....I think....." 

There was a long pause then Komui broke the pause by saying "Let's get this thing Started! Shall we?" In a cheery way.

I gave him an awkward look then replied with a nod. After that I felt myself being lifted up by my chest. More specifically, the innocent on my chest. Then I noticed that it was Hevlaska who lifted me up. She then placed her tentacles(?) on the innocent on my chest as it begins to glow. A pain immediately shot through my chest.

I screamed out, "I hate you Komui! You told me that it wouldn't hurt!

'This is the second time that I fainted today' I thought before I faint.

~3 months later~

After the that incident, I was placed under Kanda Yuu's care. I was taught on how to use the sword and was almost an experiment to Komui. I still, surprisingly, manage to keep my identity hidden for a long period of time.Time passes and I started to have weird feelings for the blue haired male. But I felt broke when I see him hugging Leenalee tightly.

I got scared and panicked or stutter when ever he is around me. The only person I told this too was Lavi Bookman. He is nice, easy going and a nice friend. Over time, we became best friends at the headquarters. Allen on the other hand... I don't want to even talk about it...  ANYWAYS on with the story.

So, I'm sitting in my room after a tiring day of training when I heard a boom sound coming one of the laboratory. I grabbed my exorcist coat and headed to the direction of the sound.

One I reach there, I saw the things I saw for the most of my Noah's life. Blood, dead bodies and countless akuma's of level 3. There, in the middle, stood a furious Tykki. "COME OUT THIS INSTANT! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE! YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HOME SINCE THE EARL SENT YOU OFF!"

'How did you even manage to infiltrate this place anyways....'

Was what I thought of when he shouted. Allen, being hot headed, charged in and tried to finish him but Tykki deflected it. Soon all the other exorcist joined in the fight fighting the rest of the akumas. I stood there in front of the crowd watching the fight.

I got so engrossed in watching the fight that I didn't even notice that an Akuma sliced his... Whatever that is... towards me and I barely dodge it. It manage to give me a clean cut on my cheek. It made me angry. I glared at the akuma giving it the 'Do-You-Even-Know-Who-I-Am' look. It looked at me not even scared one bit.

'Must be a new one'

I thought. I decided to end this blood bath by grabbing the Mike from 'I don't even know where' and shouted, "TYKKI STOP THIS FIGHT! IT'S POINTLESS. I EVEN GOT HURT! ONE OF YOUR STUPID HENCHMAN CUT ME AND NOW I'M BLEEDING."

Everyone froze at their own spot. The members of the European branch looked at me like I'm some crazy women. The new akumas look like they want to kill me but the old ones who knew me gave a look of respect and loyalty. I ran towards Tykki and gave him a hug. Everyone was shocked, even Kanda.

Tykki held onto me dearly and kissed the top of my head and I just look up at him and smiled. He took notice of the cut on my face and got angry. He magically lifeted us up into the sky and looked down on the akumas. "Which one of you hurt my beloved (F/n)." He declared. I only saw him this mad only when I got hurt.

I saw my cue to reveal myself and did it. My skin tone change to that of black and my markings of a Noah became visible on my forehead. "Hehe. Sorry to trick you guys. Although I didn't mean it. I'm originally a Noah." I said happily. Everyone glared at me, even Lavi did but Kanda just stood there with a angry face.

"Tykki, let's return home then we can punish them." I suggested and he agreed.

Kanda pov

(F/n) went up to Tykki and hugged him. My heart cracked. When he kissed her head. It broke. When he called her his beloved. It shattered. I was broken.

but when she revealed her true form. My sadness turned into anger. I got angry that she decieved me. Played with my feelings. From then on, I vowed to kill every Noah I come across no matter who they are.

THERE WILL BE A PART THREE! ( I think...)