o n e

[quick note: This will have a lot of swearing because Melle is supposed to be a hot-tempered, violent and vulgar girl

[quick note: This will have a lot of swearing because Melle is supposed to be a hot-tempered, violent and vulgar girl. She might sound really mean sometimes, but it's a part of her character]

"Hey Melle, come here for a second, will you? I've got an errand for you to run for me quickly."

The brunette got up from the ground she was previously sitting on and made her way towards the redhead. Petra motions her to come closer and points to the cart full of beacons.

"Lukas asked me a few days ago to bring him some of these beacons. However, I've got some business to attend to so I can't deliver them, so I'm counting on you." Petra grabs the handle of the cart and hands it to Melle who grabs it. "Since today is also Endercon, you don't need to stay around here. I'll be fine on my own."

Melle frowns, "Y'know I don't mind coming straight back here after delivering the lights to Lukas." The redhead shushes her. "No, no, no. Just enjoy yourself. I'll be able to join in on the fun after I'm done with my business."

Before Melle could utter another word, Petra shoos her out of the cave, pointing in the direction of the festival.

"Tell Lukas I said hey!"

Upon entering the grassy area, Melle looks around at everyone's builds

Upon entering the grassy area, Melle looks around at everyone's builds. Despite that the majority of them were yet to be done, they were enough to make Melle stare in awe. Melle would've joined in on the fun but she was banned from participating after an incident a few years ago.

A sullen look takes over and she begins to remember the events that took place here before. 'I screwed up that time.'

Shaking off the thoughts, she takes a deep breath and exhales, trying to pump up her mood. Pulling the cart behind her, she was halfway through opening the gate before a woman's voice stopped her.

"Uh, uh, uh! Are you here to join the building competition? You do know that you're prohibited from joining, right?" The lady gave Melle a sneer. Melle understood the negative feelings the lady had for her but still wondered why she gave her such a nasty look.

Then she realised. This lady was one of the poor unfortunate victims of the destruction she caused.

"Well? Are you going to answer me or not?" The lady's voice was demanding this time.