e i g h t

"Oh wow."

Melle arrived in time to meet the two recruits, Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer and Magnus the Rogue.

The two were bickering with each other. Jesse tried his hardest to ease the tension between them but to no avail.

"Can you guys just shut the hell up?"

The unexpected shout of a stranger annoyed Ellegaard and Magnus, who both turned to her in unison. As she approached, their gazes were drawn to her. Her arms were crossed, and she had a passive-aggressive smile on her lips.

"We have bigger problems to worry about than you two complaining and fighting over each other's existence."

Magnus narrowed his eyes. "And who exactly are you? What makes you think you have a say in what we talk about?"

Ellegaard kept a watchful eye on Melle as she approached, analyzing her attire and appearance. She had a familiar look. It was almost too familiar. Her eyes were drawn to the colours red and orange that lay upon her chest. The silly little string that held the most prized possession of hers and that idiot. She took a breath and returned her gaze to the brunette.

Magnus took no note of Melle, only that she reminded him of Ellegaard, high and mighty. She even had the same hair and eye colour. Did God decide to create another Ellegaard to torture him?

"Look, you old fart. We have a damn wither eating up the world, and if we don't hurry our asses up and find a way to destroy it, we will be nothing. Not even a speck of dust."

He paused for a moment. Ellegaard's face came over his memory as he remembered the incident she had with the Wither. Fear.

"I...-"

"Can't think of anything to say now, huh?"

His eyebrow twitched in annoyance. All of Melle's remarks were getting on his nerves, much like how Ellegaard would with her knowledge and brainiac words.

"Melle's right. This arguing isn't going to help anything. If we are going to destroy that thing, we're going to need some serious firepower."

"We need to find something to stop that thing."

"I don't know if you've looked around yet, but this place isn't nearly the stronghold it used to be. Most of our supplies are gone."

"It would take a mountain of TNT to kill that thing." Ellegaard reluctantly agreed with Magnus. "I hate to say it, but you have a point."

"It shouldn't take that long to create that big of a TNT. I should have some back at Bea-" The images of Beacon town during the Wither attack appeared, "-Never mind. My chests full of Gunpowder and sand are in Beacon town. I don't think the amount I have with me will be enough to create such a thing."

Ellegaard let out a little sigh, "If only Soren were here... He might have something we could use."

Magnus scrunched his face up, "Oh Ellie. Not this again. You know I hate when you brag about you and Soren's little brainy club.

"I'm not bragging! I think I have a legitimate idea here!"

"And what exactly would that idea be? It'd be nice for you to share." Melle folded her arms, motioning her to explain.

"Soren had a kind of 'Super TNT' stronger and more explosive than anything else in the world. The 'Formidi-Bomb"

Magnus rolls his eyes, waving her off. The F-bomb, as Magnus calls it, is a nuclear weapon that could destroy anything and everything in its way. A look of hope spread around the room. Something that could eliminate the Wither whole.