a straw hat pirates worthy ship

"What's up with that guy? One hundred million men? He must have lost it." Zoro scowled. "What's up with Luffy for believing that?" I laugh. "He's lost it a while ago." Zoro joined the laugh.

Once we quiet down, I speak again. "But when you think about it, he did it to protect his home. That's kind of cute." "You think that guy with the long nose is cute?" Oh, he is jealous. I would love to dig a bit deeper here, but I feel like this is not the right time.
"No, that's not what I said," I say calm and collected. "I meant it's nice what he tries to do for his people." "I see," Zoro says. He didn't let it go yet, clearly. The way I know him, he is trying to not let it get to him. He would never admit to it. But I also know him well enough to know, that the pondering question is going to be stuck in his head until proven wrong.

"You think too much, has anyone ever told you that?" Zoro said. "Yeah, on multiple occasions." We both laughed. Time flew by because we were already in town.

We still had to pass through Syrup Village to make it to the docks on the other side. Zoro and I stop in front of a big pinboard, hosting all the announcements for the residents. What did we have here?
"Uhm, guys? You might want to have a look at this." I say. The other three walk back up to us. "That clown was worth 15 million berries?" Zoro huffs. "Should have put his head in a bag and traded it to the Marines." Wow, he is still completely in his bounty hunter scheme. I punch him lightly in his shoulder and he just shrugs at me.
Luffy put a hand on his shoulder. "You're a wanted man too now." And that is absolutely right. If he did hand in Buggy's head, he'd be rewarded with handcuffs. "Right. I forgot about that:" He breathes out deeply. I think he would've loved that bounty. Before I could console him, Usopp motions for us to continue our way. While we walk through the small alleys, I reckon people are not on too good terms with him. Or us?

"Here we are. That's all the boats that call this town their home." Usopp presents proudly. "Awesome!" Luffy was looking around, stunned. We walked through the shipyards checking the boats. "How much do they cost?" Nami asks. "That totally depends on the boat you want to get." "Hm, what about this one?" She points at a medium-sized ship. Should be perfect for us. Not too big but also big enough to survive the sea.
"Oh, this one already belongs to Kaya, unfortunately. As far as I'm concerned, it's not for sale." Usopp pouts. "Okay, what about that then." "Same thing here." "Okay..." I could see a vein forming on Nami's forehead, she was getting impatient. "What's with this one? Don't tell me it belongs to Kaya." "Yeah, no. That already belongs to Merry. He works for Kaya." Nami slapped him on the back of his head. I interfere by asking "Is there any ship here, that is currently up for sale?"

"Well, not exactly." He smiled nervously. That's annoying. Why would he even take us here to tell us there isn't even one for sale? "And why wouldn't you say so in the first place?" Nami slapped him again. "As I told you, we are known for building ships. Unfortunately, it takes a while to build one so the waiting list is pretty long." I already turned around to look for more boats. Maybe there is a way we could just take one? Wow, I really am a pirate now. There is also the more moral opportunity to just ask someone to sell theirs and put themselves on the waiting list again. But to be honest, I am not exactly sure if we can all chip in enough berries to buy a whole ship.

"This guy is unbelievable!" Namy exclaims. She had followed me swiftly, to escape the hopeless situation. The guys have now turned too. "Tell me about it." I roll my eyes.

"Hey, hey, wait!" Usopp shouts. "I can get youto Kaya herself. Maybe she can help you out. She's a good friend of mine so I'msure I can pull some strings!" He states proudly. Hm, that's nice, I guess. Hetries to help us. In his own and surely weird way but at least he is trying. Ormaybe he is just trying to get a sale.