kuro the maniac

"Now, now, Kaya. I know you are in here." Kuro drags his bladed gloves across the furniture. "There's no point in hiding who we are anymore." I rest my hand on the handles of my katanas, ready to use them the instant a possibility arises. He goes for one of the armchairs, ripping it apart with his blades. Jesus Christ. What a maniac.
"You've had every opportunity in your life. What have you done with you're life? Nothing!" He screams to answer his own question, going on to destroy even more valuable furniture and decor. "Absolutely nothing!" He must be certain that we are still in here. Imagine how embarrassing that would be to make such a fuss about it all just for not one to hear. I almost laugh at the thought.

Him slashing his blades into the table, presumably the one Nami and Kaya are hiding under has brought me back to a more serious mindset. They didn't let out a tone so luckily he didn't realize they were under there. He still hasn't passed my closet. But it's gone awfully quiet until he starts blabbering about how pathetic he thinks Kaya is. Basically, he is really just talking down Kaya, making fun of her, and so on. Wow, a real waterfall when it comes to talking. I really don't have the patience for this. Considering all the facts and adding the skills I have heard and read about before, I know right now, that an attack would be of no help. I'll have to wait further. He continues his walk around the room and slashes even more.

"Where to look next?" Here, if you would be so kind. I would really appreciate the initiative, so I could get things over with.

To my disappointment, I hear a drape lift quickly and two pairs of feet running toward the painting. Kaya and Nami went for it. This isn't good. I hear the two gasp and he exhales sharply. Yeah, he's got them.  I make my way out of the closet, as he throws them to the ground, pointing each of his 5 bladed hands at their face. I stand across him, we look at each other and he has this disgusting smirk on his face. He's about to say something, as he catches a little ball with his fingers. It was Usopp, he seems to be a good shot with his slingshot, at least he's distracted him.

Nami rushes to Kaya's side, as I go for him. My Katanas clash into the ground, right in front of Nami and Kaya. Kuro with his lightning-fast reaction has already appeared in front of Usopp. It's almost like he is teleporting and appearing out of thin air...

Usopp crashes into the wall, but no time to help him. It can only be seconds until- I feel Kuro appear behind me, I clash my Katana backward, and he gets a little scratch, as he appears right into it. I try to turn around fast, to slit him up, but he appears in front of me. I can't even move as fast as he does, this is crazy. He pushes me towards the door. "Keep out of my business. I will come to deal with you later. "He turns back around, I lift my head to run back towards him, as I see Luffy stranding in the doorframe. "Now, Goodbye Miss Kaya." Kuro moves to jerk his hand towards Kaya, but Luffy stretches his hand to catch him just in time.

"These are my friends. You don't get to mess with them." "You are annoying resilient." "Well, I am made out of rubber." How did Luffy manage to get in here, let alone find his way right to this room? Usually, he is so lost. Well, I am glad, that's all that's important for now.

Luffy tries to hit him, but Kuro disappears and walks around the room again, appearing in another corner every once in a while. Luffy is trying to follow his movements. "Luffy, it's no matter, you won't win this fight by just hitting him. He won't let you. His movements are at an incredible speed-" He'll stand behind me. I stand up quickly to dodge an attack. He stands right in my sight. "You should listen to her. You won't win this time." Luffy goes for a punch, I move my head to the side so he won't hit it once he's retracting his arm. "That's not what I am trying to say." But for what use is it me saying that? "Well, what are you trying to say then?" Luffy asks, still trying to find Kuro to hit him. "I'd say try and catch him. Hold him down so you can actually do some damage." "And how do you plan on doing that, Miss Kaira." I slash for him. I must be leaving small cuts at least. Due to my Haki, I can predict milliseconds to the future. He can't relocate once he's already in the process of teleporting. At least, it begs the idea since he is always right where I am holding the sword, even if just for a millisecond.

"Come out and fight me." Luffy and I look around the room. Kuro is just having fun messing with us. I am pretty sure Luffy has Haki too, because blades are his biggest weakness, I'd assume, next to the sea of course. He knows when to dodge.

Kuro has been talking down Luffy. Saying even his crew would stab him in the back. I didn't answer, because I don't know about the others. I am still not too sure about Nami, even though we have been growing close. I can only truly say I would not.

Oh, never mind what I just said, he just took a hit from Kuro's blades. "Luffy!" "I'm okay," he says stumbling back from the impact. He's bleeding. "I've got it covered. Go help the others." "But Luffy, you just-" "Don't worry about me." I nod. "Ay Ay, Captain!" I ran out of the room. I have to find Zoro. For all I know, he is still in that well.