a meal to be enjoyed

Luffy and Usopp stare at us two girls. Zoro is just as confused as we are. "What?" Nami snaps at them. "Someone's got a crush," Usopp says looking after the waiter. "Yeah, his eyes were glued onto the two of you." "Oh Nami, Oh Kairi..." Usopp mimics a makeout session by hugging himself. Luffy laughs. "You guys are the worst," Nami is annoyed. Zoro looks down, bothered by the two boys. "I already hate that guy." I laugh at my friends and pat Zoro on the shoulder closest to me " You've got nothing to worry about." His cheeks flushed so very slightly, but it disappeared as fast as it came. Probably so that no one could see it.
Nami went quiet, looking at us, so the others did too. "What? What's up?" I ask. I didn't really pay attention to what I just did. I mean it's nothing that major. He didn't have to worry about it because he is just a waiter and we're pirates. If something were to happen, it would be for the night. However, I am not the type to just go for a night. That creep repels Nami and me. I mean, am I the only one thinking so far ahead?

Before anyone could follow up on my question, we were interrupted. "Sincere apologies madams, he are your drinks. Your dishes will be following suit." He had those love eyes again but lost them very quickly once he started addressing the boys. "There you go. Food is on its way." He said that so monotonously. As quickly as he had left, he came up again with two of the cooks following swiftly. They stacked the food we, Luffy most of all, had ordered.  "Awesome! Thanks, guys!" Luffy announced, we all thanked him and began eating. He stood there, watching us, Nami especially. "Anything else?" Zoro asked him. "Would you ladies be needing anything else? I'd be happy to get you anything you desire." Nami and I share a look. "No, I think we're good." "Yeah." "That'll be all then," Zoro asks. Sanji shot him a look, and Zoro did too. "Alright then. I'll be just one call away." With that, he left. "Madam here madam there," Zoro growls. Nami, Luffy, and I didn't bother saying anything, we just continued eating. "He really has thrown his eye on you," Usopp says. "Don't say that!" Zoro says agitated. "Woah, this food is amazing guys!" Luffy breaks off the tension, already finishing his second plate.

After a while of talking and eating, we have all finished up. All the plates are stacked up at the end of the table, ready to be picked up. Usopp is fidgeting with his fork in the small remains on his plate. Luffy is knawing on a bone. Nami and I sit back, watching Luffy still eating after finishing every item on the menu. Zoro is sipping his drink casually.
"I won't be hungry for a week," Nami says. "I can't anymore but it's so good," Usopp admits. "Should we order dessert?" Luffy asks, his mouth full. "Already got mine" Zoro answers, with a soft stroke on my thigh. I look up at him, thinking he meant me. Unfortunately, he lifted his beer indicating he meant that. He saw my expression. I quickly look down in embarrassment. Thank god I didn't say anything. That would have been humiliating.
He puts his hand back on my thigh, telling me to look up while the others are preoccupied with themselves. He smiles at me. I smile back. I think he meant me after all but had to cover it up last minute in front of the others. How sweet.

"What about you Kairi? Fancy some dessert?" Luffy asks. "I think I'm all good." I smile at him, once he looks away I turn to Zoro smiling cheekily.

"Guys, let's make a toast," Luffy suggests. Everyone gets their drinks ready. "To the best crew ever and to our victory!" All raise their glasses but Nami. "Hold on, which victory exactly?" she interrupts. "Against the marines. Our very first battle and we crushed it!" He says contently. "What? That was a total disaster! We were unprepared, uncoordinated and by all means, we should be at the bottom of the sea right now. Luffy saved us." Usopps retorts, his and Luffy's glasses sounding once they meet. 
"Are we really going to ignore the elephant in the room right now?" She asks. "Come on Nami, take it easy," I say. "No. No, I won't take it easy. You didn't think it would be good to mention your grandfather is a marine? And not just any marine. A vice-admiral at that! I don't know about you guys but I didn't sign up for this." She's really upset about it.

"you raided a marine base. Of course, that'll make you a target," Zoro added. "If I had been alone no one would have known I was there. As opposed to wrecking the base commander's office." 

"Your bill, sir" Sanji came along. He waited patiently while Luffy took the bill and scribbled something on it. "Thank you, my good man." He said, handing it back to Sanji. "He reads it, smiling. "No, sir, thank you." With that, he left for the kitchen.
"Uhm, Luffy, what did you write on there?" He was about to answer, "Who the hell is Monkey D. Luffy?" A big angry man with a wooden leg appeared out of the kitchen. My guess is he's the boss around here."

"Here!" He answers nonchalantly. Nami is looking up unbelievingly while shaking her head. I bury mine in my hands. This ought to be good...
The boss makes his way over. "We offer no credit. You eat, you pay." He says.
"I think you are confused," Luffy answers. Oh no. "The meal has already been paid for. I just haven't given you the money yet." That's what he meant by credit, doofus. "Oh yeah? How's that?" "You can add it to my treasure tab." "And please enlighten me, what would that be?" "I might not look like a big deal yet, but I'm going to be king of the pirates. Once I find the One Piece, I'm gonna come right back and pay the bill in full, plus interest." He says smiling. "I've got a better idea." He grabs him by the shirt and drags him to the kitchen. "I guess someone's on dish-duty," I say, following their gaze. Usopp chuckles at that. "I need a drink," Nami says exhaling. "Yeah, now you're talking." Zoro is excited to drown his poor soul in alcoholic beverages.