perfect sync

Now that I am running down the hall, Luffy probably thought of the other three, wherever they have ended up, but that didn't cross my mind earlier. It was only Zoro that came to mind.

I don't like this. well, I can't really change what my head is doing. I'll figure this out sometime else. Now, where is all that noise coming from?

I make my way to the staircase. Zoro is already in a swordfight with Buchi and Sham. The gutters are opened and a statue is put underneath to keep them up. It must have been Zoro with his freakish strength. Huh, No time for drooling, I should help.
I jump down and dodge a hit from Buchi towards Zoro's back. "Need some help?" I ask, slashing Buchi away. I duck, feeling Zoro still in the motion of going for Buchi. He didn't hear me coming into the hall. "I've got it covered." He says. Both of us fighting, back to back. "I see," I say. The two of us were in perfect sync as if he had been putting in hours to perfect the choreography. "What's that supposed to mean?" It's hard to hear him over the clashing of the blades. "Nothing. Just saved your ass from this big baboon of a cat. No offense to your outfit, Buchi." I say. "Don't you dare making fun of me!" He threatens and storms my way. "Switch!" Zoro announces, so, we switch positions. Oh, uhm, I mean like fighting positions, actually. He is now fighting Buchi. "Never raise your voice at her ever again." He slashes him with such immense power, he is staying unconciously in the wall Zoro just kicked him into. He is now stuck to the wall. Let me rephrase that, in the wall. Where did this power come from out of a sudden? Did he lose his patience? Well, I don't want him waiting. Most definitely not interfering. So, I'll make short work of them. A doubled slash, on each side, lets her fall to her knees, hitting her upper jaw on the stairs should knock her out for a good bit.

"Nice moves you've got. I must admit." He says. I know he has difficulty complimenting others, especially on their sword-wielding. "Thanks. I must say you did quite well yourself." "Thanks." He says quietly. He turned around walking up the stairs. "Let's find the others." I could have sworn he had a smile on his lips and a little blush rising on his cheeks—a cute little quirky one. I laugh a little but follow him up the stairs. Wait, did I just say his smile was cute?

"Let me lead you, I know where they are. Let's not get lost at such times," I smile at him walking past. "Would you just shut up?" His cheeks got flushed even more, his shoulders risen all the way to his ears, but he tried to cover it in a sulky way. "Come on, it's this way!" I say and start running. I hear his swords clatter, he starts running too.

We make it to the hall of the room, in which I had left the others. Just as we rush through the door frame, the two of us stop in their tracks. Luffy just head-butted Kuro out the window. "Woah, okay." Zoro and I expressed perfectly in sync, with the same exact tone. We look at each other surprised but turn away to blush.
"Luffy you did it!" Nami, Kaya, and Usopp come into view, out of their hiding spot.

We are on our way out of this creepy-ass house with all the odd stuff that has been going on here. We reach the stairs as the others question the other two staff members tied up on the little couch in the middle of the foyer of the house. We look at them, wondering what to do. "Sorry for the mess." Zoro and I share the same exact words again. What is going on?
I did my best to hide the slight blush, as I continue. I don't think anyone noticed. "I suggest, we call the marines about these two scoundrels and get out of here this instance." "How do you suggest we call them? Do you happen to have a den den mushi? Or better yet, waltz into a marine base asking them to come here?" Usopp questions. I can tell he didn't mean to be rude, he is just very much overwhelmed. "Relax, she knows what she is doing. She always does," Luffy smiles. "Well, I was hoping Kaya might have one. You said you're parents were at sea before. They must have one just in case-" I stop myself before I ruin the adrenaline-rushed and rather positive mood." "You are right, I do have one!" I go with her to the den den mushi.
"Wait, Kaya, where will you be going? It's no place to stay after everything that has happened. Let alone the fact that you'll have to explain everything to the Marines." Nami agrees with me that she can't stay in this godforsaken house. "You could stay with me!" Usopp announces. I don't think she should be staying in this village. She needs somewhere to lay low for a bit." "Oh." Usopp seems a little sad. I am sure that'll change soon, though. He just needs to wait a little. Kaya begins to ponder. What if she has nowhere to go?

"I have an ill aunt on the other side of the island. I could travel there and stay for a bit." "That'll do perfectly."
"Wait, where should we go? We don't have a ship?" Nami asks. I look at Kaya knowingly. "Yes, you do!"