Kill, Live, Repeat

No POV:

Zero, One, and Colt are in the tunnels and make their way to the complex. Of course, they had to wait until the afternoon so that Wenjie would be at her lab by then. We exit the tunnels and see that it's snowing again.

Zero: Are we somewhere near the Arctic?

One: Yeah. It's fine during the Morning and Noon, but it begins to become freezing as the day progresses.

Colt: Maybe. I don't know. Time to go find Wenjie and get answers.

The three of them see a couple of Eternalists patrolling the area. Colt takes care of the one near the small lab as Zero and One deal with the ones farther away. Y/N then walks to the lab and uses the Fourpounder he snatched to shoot the Power Box and unlocks the lab.

Colt: Zero, what are you doing?

Zero goes inside the lab as Colt and One enter. They see several turrets, devices, and clocks. Y/N then finds a recorder and plays what's on it. The recording is revealed to be Egor wanting Colt to create a message to recruit Eternalists. However with mixed results due to Colt's struggling to read the script properly.

Colt: Yeah, I'm definitely not suited to be an actor.

One: Could I be an actor after we escape the loop?

Zero: You could, if you toned down the violence and sadistic tendencies.

One: Be honest, when you have no memory of each day, does it really matter?

Zero: Not really.

One: Then until we do break the loop, I have the right tt keep my personality.

Zero: Fine. Let's just get to Wenjie's.

Zero then notices a high-quality LIMP-10 behind him and picks it up. Zero shoots it and discovers that its shots make no sound.

Zero: Has a built-in silencer. Very nice.

The three leave and make their way to Wenjie's lab, which they find is a large structure in the freezing water. Alexis invites Wenjie to his party over the intercom, but she publicly tells everyone to not attend.

One: Well that's awfully rude of her to not accept an invitation to a party. I know I'd never decline.

Zero: How exactly would you know.

One: It's a feeling.

Colt then shoots an Eternalist with a Spiker he took from his Apartment. Zero then shoots a few Eternalists with the LIMP-10 he took. One runs and decapitates the rest of the Eternalists using her clawed gauntlets.

One: I must say Colt, you're pretty resourceful with that nail gun.

Colt: Useful for redecorating. Or for silent headshots with Pneumatic predjudice.

Zero: If you want, you can grab the LIMP-10 in Egor's lab tomorrow.

Colt: I'll look into that.

Zero: And One, with great respect, I think it would be best if had had one form of ranged weapon.

Colt: Yeah, Julianna and Blackburn aren't just going walk in front of you and start shooting.

One: Sad as it is, you both are right. But I'll choose a gun that suits me.

Zero: Fair enough.

Colt, Zero, and one enter Wenjie's lab and discover that there are multiple versions of her in the same space

Colt: Wenjies. Plural.

Zero: Guess she figured out a way to invite her variants.

One: Which means more the fun.