Strange City

Zero POV:

I look out the window of my hidden room to see many buildings that are way more advanced than the ones of Blackreef. I also noticed that my Override Device is more high-tech than Colt has. Even the map of Orario shows that the city vastly futuristic compared to Blackreef. So far, I've only seen Blackburn's estate. I need to look around this city.

Zero: Well, I should scout Orario as well. With all this security, I better focus my efforts on getting the layout of this city with my own eyes. Okay, I'll arrive at the estate and start gathering information.

I go to the teleporter and select the Blackburn's estate. It sends me there and I look around to see the futuristic city. I begin moving and start scouting out the city. So many cameras and screens. And the people in this place seem to be unaware of the day looping as well. One more noticible thing about them is that all of them seem to be working for Tsurugi Industries.

Zero: So everyone in this city works for this Tsurugi Industries. Julianna did say they were always trying to one up them. Maybe because they had technology more advanced than what the Aeon Program had.

I see that many patrols go along a set path the entire day. The only time they stop are at checkpoints where guards can take a break. And those that don't fight are just going about their lives like nothing's happening. I guess they enjoy the loop just as much as those in the Aeon Program. Suddenly, hear something behind me and pull out my LIMP-10. It turns out to be One who just teleported.

Zero: One. What brings you here to Orario?

One: Well, I've always wanted to visit the big city. And this is the both the closest and the only city near Blackreef. So what's going on here?

Zero: Soldiers patrol regularly and everyone else here live differently from the Visionaries and Eternalists. They just live life normally. Maybe because they're trying to live what they believe would be their ideal day.

One: Hmm. As much as I would like to kill without consequence, something in me is telling me to avoid killing civilians. It's not a bad thing, just something I'm curious about.

Zero: Well, why don't we check out that giant building that literally says "Tsurugi Industries" on it. Good chance we might find this Akira lady.

One: Sounds good to me.

We head to the TI building and see that it's heavily fortified just like Blackburn's estate. It's clear that these soliders working for Tsurugi Industries aren't a bunch of gun-loving fantatics that joiend for the fun. I they have recieved actual training to be part of their security. I wonder why Tsurugi Industries wanted to be part of the Aeon Program.

Me and Zero sneak through a vent and enter the building. The vent leads to a hallway and above what appears to be an elevator. We wait for the people to walk away before landing onto the floor. We push the elevator and get inside it.

Zero: If I was the head of a corportation, where would I put my office?

One: Probably on the highest floor. There's a panel aboe the buttons that seems to fit a hand. Try touching it.

Zero: Okay.

I put my hand on the panel and it scans it.

Elevator: Scanning. Welcome back, Zero.

The elevator goes up and I pull back my hand. I am also curious about the elevator's familiarity with me.

Y/N: Did I... work here?

One: Maybe, who knows. Can we use what you have to grab some drinks?

The elevator reaches the top floor and opens to a room full of monitors containing camera feeds and several devices that are being worked on. They see a Akira Tsurugi standing in front of her desk and looking at them.