i don't want to be your bf

You were just hanging around in your house having nothing to do when suddenly your phone rang.

The caller was your boyfriend of 3 years, Luke.

"Hey Luke," you answered with a smile.

"Hey babe...uhh can you please meet me at the park, like right now?" he sounded really nervous and his voice was shaky.

"okay, see you in an hour," you say as you hung up.

You walked to the park to find Luke walking back and forth around a bench, his hands on his head.

By the look on his face you can tell he is really nervous.

"Luke," you called out.

He was really startled, and his face was even more nervous.

"Y-Y/N!"

"Soo, what are we gonna do here?"

"I....uh.."

"Yeah Luke?"

"I... I don't wanna be your boyfriend anymore."

You couldn't believe what you just heard. You have been together for three years, and all he does is break your heart.

You turned your back on him as tears streamed down your face. "L-Luke... I can't believe you'd do this to me."

"Y/N it's not what you think,"

"Shut up!!" you yelled, already fed up and angry.

"Y/N I'm not breaking up with you!" he yelled.

You turned around to see Luke down on one knee, pulling out a small box from his pocket.

"I want to be your husband."

Your eyes widened as he revealed a beautiful ring sitting on the small delicate box.

"Will you marry me Y/N?" Luke smiled nervously.

You just stood there until Luke said, "Hey, don't leave me hanging. Say something."

You quickly pulled him to his feet and hugged him real tight like there's no tomorrow.

You were crying because you were too happy. Even too happy to talk or say anything.

Luke broke the hug and kissed you, his lip ring cold but lips warm. Of course, you kissed him back. You could feel him smile through the kiss.

He broke the kiss and said, "I'll take that as a yes."