home sweet home

You groaned and woke up groggily. It's another normal day. You felt like you should be doing something special and important today but you can't remember, so you shrugged it off.

You saw some luggage and other new stuff beside your bed and you gave it a very confused look.

You walked outside your room then you walked past by your 5 year old daughter's room. You went inside and saw that it was empty, so your little girl must be awake.

You heard faint talking and laughing, and you got suspicious so of course you rushed downstairs to see what was happening.

You entered the living room and was very shocked by what you saw.

Your curly-headed blonde daughter was there in a pink dress, playing with another curly blonde brownish headed someone who was in a small pink tutu. His back was facing you so you couldn't really see who that was. You recognized him once he let out a familiar giggle.

You opened your mouth but no words came out. The person must've noticed your presence because he turned around to face you. It really is him. "A-Ashton!!" you managed.

"Morning, Y/N," your husband's Australian accent filled the room, kissing you and then hugging you with his muscular arms.

"I... I didn't... What.... Y-You're home?!?!" You screamed, causing your little daughter at the back to jump and start to cry.

"I wanted to surprise my girls, so I arrived a while ago, this early morning," he replied as he picked up the crying girl, quickly calming her down.

You smiled at the sight of the two. "Come on, I'm making you breakfast."

"No, I'll cook," Ashton insisted, his free hand grabbing your waist and kissing you in the cheek.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: I almost cried while writing this because I think it's really cute omfg