Chapter 15 *Apologies*

"Im sorry!"

You cried out, sitting up quickly as you panted heavily. You looked around, startled slightly as you realized you were in the bed you woken up in when you passed out before in the racecourse. Your breathing calmed slightly as you saw Orpheus and the butler enter the room quickly.

You could've sworn something like this has happened before..

Orpheus held a hand to his chest, calming himself before smiling softly. "Thank goodness your awake. We had just left the room" He chuckled as the butler nodded in agreement. He noticed your shaken face, stepping closer to the bed as you continued looking around.

How did you get here? Weren't you in your room?

"Ah..I take it your wondering how you got here? I heard a loud noise from your room, and found you passed out on the floor. So I brought you here." Orpheus explained, calming your nerves even more as you nodded silently. "Thank you." Your voice trembled softly as he nodded. You sighed sharply, holding your head as you groaned softly. The butler nodded softly before he spoke. "I shall get you a glass of water immediately Miss." And with that, he left the room. Orpheus sighed, stepping closer to the bed before you looked up at him, your eyes meeting for a moment before his signature smirk returned to his face as he tilted his head. "I feel like we're repeating last time" He chuckled once again before looking at the ground. You looked off to the side, wanting to avoid any further eye contact. A light shade of red dusted your cheeks once again as you saw him take another step toward the bed. He began reaching his hand; presumably to turn your chin back toward him, though before his hand could reach your face, the door burst open loudly. Orpheus's hand snapped back, both of your heads turning toward the sudden noise, only to find Norton standing in the doorframe. He was sopping wet, dripping with murky water from head to toe as he panted heavily. He mumbled a sentence..More like a word. It was quiet, but you faintly made out a slight, "Y...N...." . You hummed in wonder once you made out your name from his small mumbles. "Yes?" You said, your mind racing as you thought about what he wanted with you. Just as you tilted your head, Orpheus went silent, making his way out of the room swiftly. Though just before he left the doorframe, he looked coldly towards Norton, their gazes meeting for a moment before he walked out, leaving you and Norton alone. Norton sighed heavily, closing the door as he made his way over to the bed with heavy footsteps once you sat up. You tilted your head softly, humming in wonder as he reached your bed. He immediately fell to his knees next to the bed, sighing sharply once more as you jumped slightly.
"Ah..! Nort-....Mr Campbell..?!"
You tried getting up, but you felt his strong hand push you back down as he sat himself on the floor next to the bed. You looked from his hand on your chest to him, who was glaring at you. You lay back down, your lips pressing together as his hand slowly slid from your chest. "Rest."
His voice was cold and almost raspy as the sudden word surprised you. "Eh..?" You tried sitting up once again, but the man exhaled before standing up and placing his gloved hand back on your chest to push you back down. You pushed his hand away before it could reach you, and you stood to face him.
He grumbled something before turning toward the large wardrobe, which was full of towels and washclothes. He took out one of the warm towels, rubbing it on his shirt before you sighed and took the towel from him sternly. "Let me see." You quickly spoke. He grumbled as you reached up to dry his hair, fluffing it with the towel as you smiled softly. This was nice..Once his hair was at the point that it could air dry, you folded the towel, placing it on the corner of the bed before pointing toward the door. "Go get dressed. Come back once your done."
He sighed before making his way out the door and leaving the room without a question. You chuckled to yourself, sitting back on the bed as you turned to look out the window. You frowned softly, the memory of that tall man you had ran from entered your mind suddenly. He took over your thoughts by force, grabbing amd clawing at your mind until you gave in. Your eyes closed softly as you listened to your thoughts.

"The prettiest jewel..No precious metals compare.."

A jewel? Your hands trembled softly, your mind being toyed with by a random...monster. Your head began hurting, throbbing from the sudden intrusion of these thoughts of him. Just as you raised a hand to your temple, you saw something in your mind..something was being painted by your thoughts. You head began pounding in your head as a shadowy figure was painted in front of you inside your head.

"Y/N..~"

Its called out to you, screeching your name quietly.

"Y/N.."

"Y/N!"

Your eyes shot open with a slight gasp escaping your lips. you looked around immediately. Norton was standing right in front of you..Just where the figure was painted in your head. You calmed your then heavy breaths until you could smile softly at him, hiding the horrible headache you had from the man. Norton looked into your averting eyes, looking for any sign of discomfort with his company. Though he only found fear and sadness in your gaze. He sighed heavily before plopping down on the bed, finding his way beside you.

"So..."

You began, not knowing if you wanted conversation or silence.

"So.."

He repeated your word as he stared up at the ceiling. You sighed sharply before the door clicked open. The two of your heads immediately snapped in the doors direction, and as soon as it opened, Norton quickly stood up. It was Orpheus again. Norton glared in his direction, seemingly upset at his appearance. "Ah..Orpheus. Is there somethi-" You began, but was quickly cut off.

"-We have a match in 30 minutes."