Chapter 21 *Beautiful Gem*

I didn't proof read this either so it might be shit😣😣

"The fool.."

Your lips involuntarily moved, speaking their own truth as he emerged from the trees, repeating your words back to you.

"The fool.."

He grinned softly, his teeth baring slightly as you stepped back. You couldn't help but get slightly aroused at your thoughts of him from earlier. Pressing your lips together, you placed your foot carefully, readying your body to turn and run as soon as he stepped forward. He leaned forward as soon as you turned slightly, causing your hesitation.

Pressing your lips together once again, you turned and ran, sprinting in the opposite direction. You heard his laugh ring out through the woods behind you, then you heard the heavy footsteps getting closer. They were slow, but caught up fast. Panting heavily, you ran through twigs and branches, your arms getting cut up in the process. Still, you continued running, not caring where you ended up. You just didn't want to be near him. It didn't take long for you to end up at the abandoned house Norton had previously comforted you at.

Where was Norton?

You hadn't seen him all match. Your mind began wondering where that 6'0 giant ran off to. A pickaxe swinging off to the side, just barely missing your face. You heard his chuckle ring out throughout the forest behind you, causing you to push forward in an attempt to run faster. You heard his steps getting closer, they were still slow but they caught up fast, causing only more panic on your end. He chuckled once again, the pickaxe flying back towards him. How the hell?
It didn't take long for you to bump into the doctor, Emily Dyer, and you stopped for a moment, forgetting your situation. She took one second to look behind you before she ran off, leaving you there. You did the same, looking back only to see him right behind you. You tried running, being met with a stone hand around your waist, holding you there. You looked down at the hand, noticing it being disconnected from his body. Tears fell down your face as the hand walked you back towards the monster. Desperately reaching out for anybody to save you, you cried out.

"No..! Let me go.!"

This was met with another deep chuckle ringing out into the landscape. Tears slipped down your face, still reaching out as you continued being pulled back to him. Your back hit his body, his arm connecting to his wrist. You struggled, trying to pull his grasp off of your waist. His hand didn't budge, instead, he raised his pickaxe for a moment. You flinched, raising your arms above your head to stop the blow. But it never came. He dropped the pickaxe, it landing next to you with a loud thump.

Your eyes widened, gasping slightly as he dropped to his knees, his smirk fading temporarily as he wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his head on your lower side. You gasped softly once again, looking down at the sudden gesture. What.

I found her. Finally. My gem..My light in this pitch black world i was forced into..She was fixing one of those cursed machines, clicking at the keys that alerted me to her presence. I immediately rushed over, needing to see her beautiful face once more. I appear behind her, clearly causing panic as she quickly turned to face me once i emerged from the trees. That lovely expression of terror..I wonder what else I can see on her face..I chuckled, it ringing out as usual..
She ran. I loved a chase. Especially for her..I could tell she had seen me in her mind before..Doing things she would've loved for me to do..I just had to run after. It didn't take long for her to bump into that horrid doctor, stopping for a moment. I hated that doctor. Everything that..woman..stood for..Of course she ran away. Leave my gem to my mercy..I would have to kill her in the near future..For now..

"Lovely..."

You jumped at the sudden words, looking down at him once again.

"You..Aren't going to kill me..?"

You asked, ignoring his previous compliment as you feared for your life.

He was silent, his breathing tickling your side ever so slightly as he leaned into your touch. You looked around, not really wanting anyone to see this. He was the hunter..And you were the hunted..Why wasn't he attacking you like before?
Just as you reached down to touch his hair without thinking, the sirens of the exit gate opening rang out into the map. You jumped softly, your hand retreating immediately as he looked up at you. Once your gaze met his, a cat like grin emerged upon his face as he snuggled into your side. Who was he exactly. This felt..safe.

You felt him chuckle as his arms slid off your body, leaving your stomach feeling cold without the slight warmth of his arms. You looked down at him, who begun frowning as if he were about to cry.

"Go.."

His voice was raspy, causing you to jump a bit once again as you heard someone yelling your name at the exit gate. You didn't move.

Instead, you stood there, your body silently yearning for his touch once again as he got up, now towering over you once again. He picked up his pickaxe, causing your eyes to widen for a split moment before he began nudging your back forward gently with it as he walked away, back in the direction of the forest.

You cant leave, you had to find out who he was. Why would he hug you like that.? And more importantly, why did you feel so safe when he did it?
You looked in the direction of the gate, and then the direction of the forest. You didn't know if the hate would close soon, or what would happen if you ran after him.. Your eyebrows furrowed as you watched him disappear into the forest, his body fading behind trees.

Your breath quickened, unsure of what to do now that you couldn't see him anymore. You had to find out who he was. What he was. You didn't even have time to remember your lustful thoughts before you ran into the forest without thinking anymore, your legs moving on there own.

"Wait!"