Chapter 22 *Who Are You..?*

Me after saying i was going to be taking a small break but taking so much fucking more then that: 😝😝😝😃😃😃😋😋😋😋🙏🙏🙏✨✨✨✨✨❤❤❤❤😻😻😻😻😜😜

Honestly tho im really sorry, but i been struggling with a lot more then i was before. ill try my best to get these chapters out for you hornies😓❤ I LOVE YOUU BACK TO THE STORY RAAAAHHHHHHH

You didn't even have time to remember your lustful thoughts before you ran into the forest without thinking anymore, your legs moving on there own.

"Wait!"

You ran into the forest, forgetting all about the exit gate for a split moment before another siren blared out. You jumped, looking back in the direction of the noise only to see the exit gate was actually closing. Shit. You stopped dead in your tracks, reconsidering leaving him. You actually took a step back towards the gate. But the moment didn't last long as soon the gate came to a close, a nearby cipher machines light turning off, signaling that you have to decode them again to get out.

"No going back.."

Mumbling softly as you turned back towards the forest.

You continued running in the forest, looking around frantically for..him..You never really got his name..

Was this really worth it..? I mean, you could just re-do all the cipher machines and escape.

You stopped looking around, your gaze settling on the floor made up of decaying leaves and twigs as you pressed your lips together, thinking about your choices here.

You could go after him. Get the answers you've been looking for ever since weird things began happening at the manor..

..

Or

You could re-decode all the machines again and escape through the gate. Sure it would take a while to get it all done by yourself, but it wasn't anything you couldn't handle.

You looked back towards the exit gate, now sealed as you thought about what the rest of your day would look like if you left now. You wouldn't be able to get the what-if out of your head. You looked back towards the forest, huffing slightly before determination filled your eyes as you began walking around the forest.
.
.
.
.
.
before realizing you had no idea where the hell this guy went.
You found a nearby tree stump, seemingly cut down by his pickaxe during the match, and dat yourself on it to at least get off your feet whilst you thought about what to do next.

Shes still here.
I feel her presence.
..I yearn for her presence. Shes the only thing in this world that could make me forget my troubles. My heartlessness, my greed.
Why hasn't she left yet? The gate has long closed by now, but she could easily get through those cursed machines by herself and leave.
I look down at my hands. Can one even call these hands? One of them resembles that of a human's, yes, but underneath the glove its the same as the other. Stone.
The same as the majority of me.
Stone.
I hate this.
Shes still here?
I wish I hadn't left her..She was so warm at the gate..
I close my hands, forming fists.
Im so cold.
She needs to leave. I don't want her knowing. I already ruined her first match. I pressed my lips together firmly before looking in her direction.

You sigh softly, beginning to give in to the part of you that said this was a bad idea. You got off the stump, struggling slightly, but managing to hop down on your feet. You looked towards the gate, sadly beginning to make your way towards it..that is until..Your heart began pounding.

It was a feeling you had gotten used to during the matches you've been in, so you immediately turned around, hope filling your gaze. And there he was, towering over you silently. Your hope immediately faded once you saw how intimidating he appeared. Out of instinct, you stepped back, catching his attention to your shoes, and back up to your eyes.

"Its you.."

You looked up at him, your eyes widening slightly in pure curiosity. You noticed how his usual grin didn't make am appearance. Instead, he frowned softly with his eyebrows slightly furrowed. He looked so sad..

He took a step towards you, and you immediately looked down at his hand, fully expecting to see his pickaxe. But it was empty. You didn't even know what to say. After giving up the rest of your already declining energy to finding him, you didn't even know what to say once he was actually in front of you. You mind raced, looking frantically for the right words to say, the right questions to ask, anything. Before you could even piece together a full sentence in your head, his hand reached out.

"Cold.."

-Was the only word you could make out through his quiet mumbles. It stunted you completely.

"..What..?"

You tilted your head, but just as you did so, his cold, gloved hand cupped your face gently. You jumped at the sudden temperature change, but didn't pull away. It felt..right. Like this was supposed to happen. Instead, you leaned into his touch softly. Why were you doing this? You didn't know his name. You knew next to nothing about him and yet here you are, leaning into his touch like you've known him forever. It nearly saddened you.

The two of you stood like that for a couple minutes; him holding your face as gently as he could, and you tilting your head into his hand. In that moment, your body acted on its own, bringing your opposite hand to cup his face as well. He leaned down slightly, making sure your hand could reach him with ease once he noticed your hand. Your palm gently met his cold face, and just as you did, he tilting his head into your hand softly. This felt so familiar..

"Who are you.."

The words felt natural leaving your lips, and they wrapped into the air around his mind. Your voice was so soothing to him and you didn't know it.. He exhaled, the tension clearly leaving hos shoulders the tiniest bit before he straightened his head, and stood straight. His expression saddened slightly before he lowered his head a bit.

"...-ton.."

He mumbled again, blurring the last of the single word he spoke. His expression looked almost fearful.. Your hand never left his face though, and you crossed his cheek with your thumb carefully. He was so damn cold. Just your hand began slipping away from his face, the exit gate siren blared out, catching both of your attention immediately. Your heart stopped pounding as loud before you felt his gloved hand leave your face quickly. You turned back towards him just as fast, but nobody was there..

You immediately began looking around, your eyes searching through the trees ad you looked for the man. Just as you though you spotted something even slightly resembling him, a hand on your shoulder caught you off guard. You turned around, startled by the quick gesture, but to your surprise..It was Orpheus..?