A visit from A cousin

( It has been two years since Rory's mother and her fleet left Earth in order to continue their war with the Frost demons. Since then, Rory, and Arcee have continued to train and get stronger. In preparation for the time when the war would make its way back to earth)

( High in the realm of the gods, On  Vadoss and Champa's planet. Caulifla and Kale were currently training with Vados in order to try and get stronger)

" ( Dodges multiple swings from Vados's staff as quickly as she can. While thinking about all that has happened on the planet where her cousin resides. And about the frost demons coming for him and his friends). I can't just sit around anymore. My auntie is off leading her forces to try and keep the frost demons at bay. But she told me that many of them are slipping past their defenses. ( Dashes away from Vados and lets Kale train with her for a while).  As the only cousin that Rory's ever known. It's essentially my job to be there for him. Like our mothers were there for each other" Said  Caulifla as she got a call from her communicator. " ( Stops training with  Vados and then flies over to Caulifla). What's wrong Caulifla, is something the matter?" Asked  Kale. " ( Looks at Kale and Vados). We're heading back to Earth. Frost demons are heading there and Rory won't know until it's too late." Said Caulifla. " ( Watches as Kale grabs Caulifa's arm with her left hand and then places her right hand on her shoulder). Then I guess we best hurry then,  shouldn't we." Said  Vados as she teleported herself, Kale, and Caulifla to Earth. Mor Specficily, thirty miles from where Rory and Arcee were located.

( Meanwhile, over with Rory and Arcee)

" I can't believe it's been five years since your mother and her fleet forced The empress to leave. It feels like it's only been a quarter of that time." Said Arcee as she blocked a kick from Rory. " True enough, Mom hasn't been calling me to check on us. She's usually good with that. or would have at least had one of her people message me." Said Rory until he and Arcee quickly turned toward where they were feeling a strong amount of Ki. " That feels like Caulifla and Kale. They must be done with their training." Said  Arcee as they Watched  Caulifla, Kale and  Vados fly over to them." Glad we found you guys. There's something that we need to tell you." Said Caulifla. " What no, hey cousin how's it going or how have you guys been? Just straight to, I need to tell you guys something." Said Rory. " Believe me Cuz, this is important." Said Caulifla.

" ( Raises an eyebrow). Really, how important are we talking here?" Asked Arcee. " It's the fight war between Rory's mother Kumi and the frost Empress Winter. Some of the Frost demons have made it through the blockade and are on their way here to Earth." Said Kale, as Rory and Arcee both yelled " WHAT!" In shock of what they had just heard. " Are you serious, some of them are coming here and mom didn't think to give me a heads up." Said Rory. " Wait what, she hasn't been in contact with you at all." Said Caulifla. " No, we haven't gotten one thing from her. The only ones who even tried to contact us were Iona and Lara. But they couldn't talk for long during each call because of the war." Said Arcee. " Are the rest of the autobots here?" Asked Vados. " no, just us, Miko, Ailo, and Mani. but the last two have been traversing the galaxy so they're not on Earth right now." Said  Arcee. " How much have you been training with your super sayien forms?" Asked Kale. " We've mainly been honing our super saiyan one and two forms, along with our base forms. That way if we reach another level of power like with Super sayien three that we unlocked twelve months ago. It won't strain us out." Said Rory.

" That's very good, it also means that you may have what it takes to unlock even higher power. For now, let us resign to someplace more enclosed. Also, please let Miss Miko   know where to meet us." Said Vados. " Yeah, sure thing." Said Arcee as she contacted Miko.

( Thirty hours later. At the old autobot base)

" So, let me see if I get this straight. The war between us Saiyans and the frost demons is coming back to earth." Said Miko." Yeah, that pretty much sums it all up." Said Rory.  " Good, me and  Toma can finally finish our fight." Said Miko. " you don't seem to have gotten as strong, since the last time we saw you Miko. But then again you like to show off. How strong are you really?" Said  Caulifla. " ( Looks between Rory, Arcee, and Miko. Then tries to sense their energy, before thinking to herself as Miko lets out her power). Hmm, Miko seems to have risen in power tremendously. However, Rory and Arcee seem to be a league ahead of her in power. Though, with these Saiyans. They always continue to surprise me. ( Focuses on Rory). you and  Arcee seem to still have large amounts of untouched power. Miko's nearing her first limit,  but it seems like you may have broken yours along with Arcee. how far will you three go." Said Vados to herself.

 "OK then, let's get some training in so that we can be ready for them. " Kale, you take  Arcee and Miko. I'll train with Rory." Said Caulifla. " Actually, why don't both you and  Rory train with me Caulifla? That way I can get an understanding of Rory's skill." Said Vados. " That sounds like fun, let's take it outside and get started." Said Rory. " Sounds like a plan, let's get to it gang." Said Caulifa as everyone went outside.

( Nine minutes later. In the middle of the desert)

"OK, now that we have enough room to maneuver. Let us begin." Said Vados. " Alright, you two. (  Powers up). Show me what you can do." Said Kale with a smile. " ( Powers up alongside Miko). Gladly, I've been wanting to spar against you Kale. Glad I finally get my chance." said  Arcee as she and Miko flew at Kale, as she flew at them in kind. " ( Looks at Caulifla and Rory). OK you two,  change into your super Saiyan forms. form two will be perfect for this." Said Vados." Glady, this is gonna be fun. Don't you think cuz?" Said Rory as he turned into a super saiyan two. " You bet cuz. ( Transforms into super saiyan two). Let's give this everything we've got." Said Cauilfa as she and Rorya flew at Vados at high speeds.