The Sorting

I couldn't believe my eyes as we crossed the lake. The castle was magnificent. The inside was just as amazing. When we got inside we met my parents friend Neville, the herbology teacher.
Neville led us to the doors of the great hall.
" When we go inside" Neville said "I will call you up place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted.
When we entered all the first year gazed in awe at the enchanted ceiling.
I spotted some of my cousins at the Griffindoor table. Neville started calling names:
Justin Flinchfletchy: Huffelpuff
Lysander Scamander:Ravenclaw
Alice Longbotton: Griffindoor
Paisley Zabbini:Slytherin
Kara Thomas: Griffindoor
Carrie Wood: Griffindoor

"Scorpius Malfoy"
Scorpius sat down and Nevile put the hat on him. My dad told me the hat put Scorpius's father in Slytherin before the hat touched his head. This was not the case with Scorpius. The hat sat there silently on his head for a long time until it finally said "SLYTHERIN"
He walked over to the Slytherin table looking somewhat happy. The next name was called.
"Albus Potter" Al looked terrified.
Finally the hat yelled "Better be,SLYITHERIN!"
The hall was dead quite. Harry Potter's son in Slytherin, it couldn't be happening. I looked over at the Griffindoor table. James was not smiling any more. He looked like he was going to faint from shock. Al made his way over to the Slytherin table looking petrified.
Minutes later my name was called.
"Rose Weasley" The hat was bid and it fell in my face.
"Hmmmmm" said the sorting hat "Where to put you. A very clever girl with a brave heart." The hat pondered this for few seconds the yelled "GRIFFINDOOR"
I beamed with pride as I made my way over to the table full of smiling, clapping Griffindoors.