I love you

Today was the day I had been dreading since the article. We were going home for the summer. Today was the day me Dad was going to see Scorpius. I was nervous for him. My Dad has tends to overreact.

The train came to a stop. I looked out the window. Scorpius's father and my dad were glaring at each other. Someone took my hand. It was Scorpius. He kissed me.
"It will be fine." He said. I guess he could tell I was worried.
"I love you."
"I love you."
We walked off the train holding hands. I could see my parents. My Dad glared at Scorpius while my Mum smiled at me.

"Oi!, Malfoy!" It was Peter Montague, the Slytherin quidditch captain that graduated this year.
"Is it true? You're with Weasel?" Montague said, his friends laughed.
"Shut up!" Scorpius snapped, his face was red with anger.
"I can't understand why anyone would want to date a filthy little halfblood." Montague said.
Now I was mad. My parents were watching with worried expressions.
Scorpius punched Montague hard in the nose. There was a crunching noise and lots of blood.
"Take it back!" Said Scorpius, pointing his wand at Montague, who was holding his hand over his bleeding nose.
"Sorry Weasley." Montague said, his voice shaking.
Both our parents and my uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny were staring in shock.
"Are you okay?" Scorpius asked me.
"Yeah."
My Dad was walking towards us. He stood in front of Scorpius. Surprisingly he didn't look angry.
"I was wrong about you." He said.
"Okay." Scorpius said.
"When I'm wrong I say I'm wrong. I saw what you did for Rose. You're a good kid."
"Thank you sir. Or can I call you Ron?"Scorpius said smiling.
"Don't push your luck." My Dad said I smile creeping across his lips.
I smiled too.
"Bye Rose!" Scorpius said, hugging me. He was smart enough to know not to kiss me in front of my Dad.
"Bye Scorp!" I said.
My Dad and I walked to the car where Mum and Hugo were waiting for us.
"If that boy ever hurts you, I will personally take care of it." He said, making a fist.
I laughed. "I love you Daddy." I said, hugging him.
"I love you Rosie."

----------------------------------------------
Sorry it's kinda short. Thanks for reading! <3