The Malfoys

I don't know why I was so nervous. I had met Scorpius's parents before. I finally decided to wear my black dress. I put on the silver locket Scorpius gave me.
I walked downstairs.
"You look beautiful Rose." My Dad said 
"Thank you!"
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"Scorpius's parents invited me to dinner."
"What?!"
"She'll be fine Ron." My Mum said.
"Bye!" I said and aparated away.

I had never been to Scorpius's house before. It was a big manor house with a fountain out front. I hesitated before knocking on the door. I was extremely nervous. The door opened. Scorpius looked more nervous than me.
"Hi" He said.
"Hi. Is there something wrong?" I asked.
"The grandparents are here." He said.
Mrs. Malfoy walked in.
"Rose! Good to see you!" He said smiling.
"Good to see you too Mrs. Malfoy." I said.
"Call me Astoria, Mrs. Malfoy makes me sound old." She said smiling warmly. Scorpius and I followed her into the living room where Scorpius's father and grandparents were sitting.
"Scorpius" Narcissa Malfoy said "are you going to introduce us to this young lady?"
"This is my girlfriend, Rose Weasley." He said.
I held out my hand for them to shake, they ignored it.
"Shall we eat now?" Astoria asked.
I sat down at the table next Scorpius.
"How is School?" Narcissa asked Scorpius.
"Good"
"I heard you were made Head Boy." Lucius said.
"Yes , and Rose is head Girl." Scorpius added.
"Have you spoken to Emma Rosier lately?" Narcissa asked.
"No." Scorpius said sharply.
"What about Jenna Nott?"
"No."
"She's a lovely girl, we knew her grandparents."
The dinner was not going as well as I hoped. I'm positive his grandparents hate me. They care so much about blood status.
"If she's so great, why don't you date her?!" Scorpius snapped. "In case you haven't noticed, I have a girlfriend!"
"Scorpius! You can't seriously be thinking of marrying that Weasley girl!" Lucius spat.
"Oh give it a rest! I am so sick of all your pureblood mania!" Scorpius yelled.
"We forbid you to marry her!"
"That's not your decision!" Mr. Malfoy said. "I am his father!"
Scorpius stared at his father in shock. They never agreed on anything.
"So you're just going to let him throw his life away and marry some halfblood?!" Narcissa screamed.
"Rose is a lovely girl, and if Scorpius wants to marry her I fully support him!"
Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy stood there in shock.
"I never thought I'd see the day my family became blood traitors."
And with that they left.
"I better be getting home." I said.
"It was good to see you." Astoria said.
"I'll walk you out." Scorpius said.
Scorpius and I stepped out into the cold night air.
"Sorry about what happened." He said.
"You were brave, standing up to them." I said.
He kissed me. "I'd do anything for you."
When I got home I flopped down on my bed. I was physically and emotionally exhausted. I understand why Scorpius complains about his Grandparents. That dinner was enough Malfoy family togetherness to last me a lifetime. Just as I was falling asleep I
heard a knock on the the window. I walked over and opened it. Scorpius climbed in carrying a broomstick in one hand and a bouquet of red roses in the other.
"Roses are red, your eyes are blue, I'm not good at poems, but I'm in love with you" Scorpius said smiling.
I blushed. Sure it was cliché, but I loved it.
I kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I pulled his shirt off. I left a trail of kisses on his abs. He unzipped my dress and pulled it off.
"Rose?" My dad asked from outside the door a few minutes later.
Bloody hell!
"Yes?" I said.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah! Goodnight Daddy!"
"Goodnight Rosie." My dad said sounding confused.
After I heard my parents door close Scorpius and I started laughing.
"That was close!" I said.