Christmas

Today was Christmas. I couldn't stop thinking about Scorpius. Was he really going to propose?
I was sitting in auntie Ginny's old room with Lily and Roxanne. They were sitting on one of the beds looking at bridal magazines.
"Rose, look at this!" Lily said pointing at the magazine. It was a beautiful, long strapless dress.
"I love it, but he hasn't even proposed." I said.
"He will." Roxanne said.
"How do you know?"
"I can always tell with these things." Lily insisted.
Someone knocked on the door.
"Come in." I said.
It was Albus.
"Have you guys seen James?" He asked.
"Nope."
"Mum's gonna have a fit if he doesn't show up soon." He said. "And Grandma wants you to come down."
"We'll be down in a minute." Roxanne said.
"What are you up to?" Albus asked.
"Nothing." We replied.
Roxanne and Lily burst into fits of giggles.
Later the whole family was sitting around the fireplace talking. (Except Grandma who was cooking Christmas dinner)
Al's girlfriend Paisley arrived. Since we were talking about Quidditch (of course) my Dad asked Paisley which team she supports.
"The Holyhead Harpies." She said shyly. My auntie Ginny, who used to play for them, was very pleased. Scorpius arrived shortly after. I went to get the door.
"Merry Christmas love!" He said.
"Merry Christmas!"
He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. We stayed like that for a while, kissing outside on the cold night, keeping each other warm.
"Eh hem." Someone cleared their throat. It was Fred, standing in the doorway.
"I hate to break this up but, you better get inside before you freeze to death."Fred said.
We followed him inside.
"Merry Christmas Scorpius!" Grandpa Arthur said.
"Merry Christmas Mr. Weasley!" Scorpius said.
I remember my Dad telling me once that Grandpa would never forgive me if I married a pureblood. But Grandpa had always liked Scorpius.
Grandma Molly hugged Scorpius.
"Time for dinner!" Grandma Molly called.
We all sat down. Scorpius pulled my chair out for my like a gentleman.
"James still hasn't shown up." Auntie Ginny said.
"Don't worry Gin," Uncle Harry said, kissing her cheek. "I'm sure he's fine."
Soon after we sat down we heard the roar of an engine. That must be James on his motorcycle.
James walked into the doorway.
"James Sirius Potter..." Aunt Ginny began. She stopped when she saw the gorgeous girl standing behind him. She was tall and slender and she had long, dark red hair (Potter boys have a thing for redheads),and dark blue eyes.
"Everyone, this is Jocelyn, my girlfriend." James said.
"Hi!" Said Jocelyn smiling. I was surprised to hear her American accent. James looked at her. James dated countless girl at Hogwarts. I never saw him look at another girl like that. He was in love.
During dinner we continued our Quidditch conversation.
"Scorpius, what team do you support?" My Dad asked.
"The Chudley Cannons Sir."Scorpius said.
Albus and I looked at each other. We had known Scorpius since first year, we knew he was lying. He was a huge Tornadoes fan.
My Dad, the world's biggest Cannons fan, was impressed.
"Cough lier cough" I said.
"Shut up" Scorpius mumbled, kissing me on the cheek.