Property of the Halfblood Prince

The next day Scorpius slept through our entire History of Magic class. This was not particularly unusual considering I always let him and Al copy my notes. I was tired too. We had stayed out all night, talking, laughing, snogging. It was brilliant!

During lunch we went to watch as people put their names in the Goblet of Fire. The first person to put their name in was Hector Krum. Son of the legendary seeker, Viktor Krum.
Hector Krum was probably one of the best beaters in the history of Quidditch.
And he smiled at me. Me! Scorpius my his arm around me protectively as he walked by.
"Not here!" I whispered.
"That prat was looking at you!"he whispered back.
"We agreed we don't want anyone to know about us."
"You're right." he said.
"I'm always right."
Then a gorgeous girl from Beaxbatons came strutting by. She had icy blue eyes and long, flowing, honey blonde hair. She put her name in and walked back, winking at Scorpius. I instantly hate her. Who does she think she is?!? He is MINE!
Keeping our relationship a secret is going to prove harder then I thought.
Then Levanna Smith, a Huffelpuff, put her name in. He was on of Scorpius's many, many, ex girlfriends. (Needless to say, I hate her)
Then James and Fred came in. All the Griffindoors cheered as they put there name in.
Our next class after lunch was potions. The only class were Scorpius was always better than me.
The potion we had to make was extremely complex. The person with the best potion would win 1 vial of Felix
Felcis, also known as liquid luck.
My potion turned purple when it was supposed to be light blue. At least I did better than Alice Longbotton. Her caldron exploded.
Slughorn came around to judge our potions.
"Very good Mis. Weasley!" He said.
"Excellent, brilliant, well done Mr. Malfoy, as always!"
Scorpius had a stupid smug smile on his face.
"Mr. Potter, utterly perfect! Here you are, one vial of Felix Felcis!"

Scorpius threw his things into his bag angrily, scowling at Albus. Scorpius was always Slughorn's favorite, and the best in potions.
"How did you do it?" Scorpius demanded.
"Just lucky I guess." said Al.
He was holding something behind his back.
"What's that?" I asked.
"What?" Al asked, but I knew he knew what I meant.
"The thing behind your back."
"A book."
"May I see it?" I asked sweetly.
"No." Al said nervously.
"Why not?"
"The binding is fragile." he said avoiding my eyes.
"Oh don't be ridiculous, give it here." I said firmly.
"No!"
Scorpius snatched it.
"It's an old potions book." He said.
"Let my look at it." I said.
Scorpius handed me the book. I opened the front cover and read.
"It says property of the Haflblood Prince."
"Who's the Halfblood Prince?" Scorpius said taking the book.
"This is how you did so well!" Scorpius exclaimed.
"You should hand it in Al."
"Why? I mean it's just a book. How dangerous could it be?"
"In going to the library to look up The Halfblood Prince." I said.
Scorpius and Albus groaned. But I was already dragging them off to the library.