Star Crossed Lovers

I woke up freezing the next morning. We were lying on the floor. Scorpius had his arm around me. He was still asleep. I nudged him.
"Wake up sleepy head." I whispered in his ear.
He opened his eyes and mumbled "So it wasn't a dream."
I handed him his shirt. "Merry Christmas!" I said.
"Merry Christmas love." He said, kissing me.
I picked up Lily's shoes. We kissed goodbye before going to our separate common rooms.
When I got there all the Weasleys and Potter's were wearing their sweaters. I ran upstairs and changed.
I, like all the others, got a Weasley sweater. Mine was maroon with an R on it. Me and my Dad always had matching sweaters.
Soon an owl flew to the window. James sprinted to it.
"I want to see my interview in the daily profit." He explained.
He plopped down on the couch with the paper. He frowned.
"I'm hardly in any of it!" He complained. He turned the page.
"Rose, you should see this!"
He handed me the paper. I read:

Star Crossed Lovers
Rose Weasley, niece of Harry Potter, and Scorpius Malfoy, a deatheater's son, having an affair! The star crossed lovers attended the Yule Ball together, attracting much attention. The young couple kept their relationship a secret. Why, you might ask? Perhaps they feared being disowned by their feuding families. What other secrets are they keeping? Perhaps plans to run away together? Will their families accept their love? Or will their story end in tragedy?

-Rita Skeeter

Below was a picture of my and Scorpius kissing at the Yule Ball.
I swore loudly. Our parents were going to find out. A little while later a bright red letter flew in the window. A howler. Great.
ROSE NYMFADORA WEASLEY!!!!! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU THINKING GOING OUT WITH A MALFOY?!?!!! I FORBID YOU TO EVER SEE THAT BOY EVER AGAIN!!!!

My dad never got that angry.
When we went down to the feast later I could barely eat, and I was always hungry. I was angry at Rita Skeeter. I was upset my dad was angry with me. I was also angry at him for over reacting. I looked over at the Slytherin table. Scorpius was violently stabbing his steak with a fork. I guess he saw the article too.
I met Scorpius in the empty charms classroom afterwards.
"Did you see it?" He said, pacing angrily.
I nodded glumly. "My Dad was really mad. He sent me howler."
"My father sent me one too. So did my grandparents." He punched the wall hard. "I'm so sick of it! They think they can control me. I don't give a damn about what they think!"
I walked up to him. He brushed  his lips over my lips, face and neck, making his way down. I shiver of pleasure went through me.
"Scorp," I whispered between kisses "I love you."
"I love you Rose."

----------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated in a while.
Thanks for reading! :)
-xoxo