Hugo finds out

I could feel the excitement in the air when I entered the great hall. The Triwizard champions would be pick today. After a while Headmistress Magonagol silenced us. She walked over to the goblet of fire and pulled out the first name.
"The Drumstrang champion is Hector Krum!"
The great hall erupted into cheers.
He was led by Professor Longbotton into a room.
"The Beauxbatons champion is Belle Aris."
There was applause as the pretty blonde girl who winked at Scorpius walked up.
"Finally, our Hogwarts champion is James Potter!"
Everyone cheered, especially the Griffindoors.

Everyone in Griffindoor was waiting in the common room for James. When he came in Fred and a couple of other guys lifted James up on their shoulders. We partied for hours.
Around 2:00 Lily and I went to bed.

The next day I went to meet Scorpius under our favorite tree on the grounds.
I sat down and started to read. Then a pair of hands covered. It was Scorpius.
"Guess who." He whispered, kissing my neck.
I giggled "Prince Charming?"
"Close enough" he whispered.
He removed his hands from my eyes and pulled me into his arms, kissing me passionately.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?"
Hugo was standing over us.
"Hugo" I said "Its not what it looks like!"
"REALLY? BECAUSE IT LOOKED AN AWFUL LOT LIKE YOU WERE SNOGGING!"
I stood up,face to face with Hugo, glaring intimidatingly into his eyes.
"If you breathe a word of this to anyone I swear I will tell Mum and Dad that you got a poor in potions. Am I clear?"
Hugo nodded looking utterly terrified.
"Good!" I said smiling.
Hugo walked away quickly.
"You're brilliant!" Scorpius said "Scary, but brilliant."
I smiled and kissed him again.