The Wedding

I woke up feeling possibly more excited than I have ever been. I couldn't stop smiling if I tried. I'm getting married today. I let out a happy, high pitched squeal. I spend way too much time with Lily.
We're having the wedding at the Burrow. I slept there the night before and Lily and the other bridesmaids are coming over soon to help me get ready. I stare out the window drinking my coffee and thinking about today.

The bridesmaids come running in and hug me.
"Can't breathe!" I say.
They laugh.
"How are you feeling?" Victorie asked.
"Great, aside from the morning sickness. I'm SO excited." I say.
"Which reminds me, we need to throw you a baby shower!" Lily said.
"Let's worry about that after the wedding, we need to get ready." Lucy said.
They're miracle workers. Victorie did my makeup perfectly and Lily used a potion to make my messy, untamed ginger hair fall in beautiful curls.
"You look beautiful." My Mum said kissing my cheek.
I admire my wedding dress. I have never felt more beautiful.
I downstairs to the kitchen. It's almost time for the ceremony.  Scorpius was there.
"Close your eyes!" I ordered.
He did.
"Why am I doing this?" He asked.
"Because it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding." I explained.
"Are there any rules against kissing the bride before the wedding?" He asked smirking.
"Not that I know of." I replied, kissing him.

It was time for the ceremony. I held my bouquet of red roses tight. There were butterflies in my stomach.
"Are you ready?" My Dad asked.
"Yes, I'm nervous, and excited." I said.
"That's exactly how I felt on my wedding day." He said.
"What if I trip over my dress and fall?" I asked, worried.
"Then I'll be right there to catch you." He said.
I hugged him tightly. The music started to play. My dad took my arm and we started to walk down the aisle. Everyone stood and turned to look at me. Scorpius was looking at me smiling.
I reached the altar. Scorpius took my hands.
"I have never seen anyone more beautiful than you." He said.
I blushed and smiled wider. My Mum, grandma, Lily and some other people were tearing up.
"Rose Nymfadora Weasley, do you take Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy to love till the very end?"
I looked into his sparkling, grey eyes.
"I do." I said.
Two simple words. Two little words filled with confidence and trust and Love.
"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, do you take Rose Nymfadora Weasley to love till the very end?"
He looked at me. I could see the love in his eyes.
"I do." He said, with his usual cute, cocky smirk I fell in love with.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."
"Finally." Scorpius whispered. He pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back passionately. It was magical.
Our families clapped and cheered.
We held hands all through dinner.

It was time to cut the wedding cake. It had 7 tiers and was chocolate raspberry with buttercream frosting and decorated with frosting roses. Scorpius tried to wipe frosting on my nose. I laughed and ducked out of the way. I smeared frosting across his mouth and face. I laughed. His kissed me getting frosting on my face too. Our families laughed, awed and took pictures.
After cake (which was delicious), people started giving speeches and toasts. Albus went first.
"When I first started Hogwarts," Al began "with one of my best friends and cousin, Rose Weasley, we met a boy. He was smart and good at Quidditch and a little cocky. This boy was Scorpius Malfoy. We were sorted into the same house and became best friends. Scorpius thought he would be the best in every class and get the best scores on all the tests, that is, until he met Rose. They despised each other. The couldn't be in the same room for 2 minutes without arguing. We had a few adventures, and got in a little trouble and became best friends. In our 5th they finally realized they had feelings for each other. And even though they still argue constantly, I never seen two people more in love."
Scorpius and I both hugged Al.
Lily speech brought tears to everyone's eyes. My Dad's caused people to laugh and cry.
After speeches we started to dance. Scorpius and I danced first. He twirled me and spun me around. I was so happy I felt like I was floating. I danced with my dad. 
The band was playing a slow song.
"Would you like to dance Mrs. Malfoy?" Scorpius asked smirking.
"I would love to Mr. Malfoy." I said.