Chapter 30

★彡[ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ]彡★

~• 3 𝖄𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 •~

Celestina Arelli Pov

I was comfortably sitting in our guest room lounge, browsing a magazine while sipping my hot chocolate latte, when I heard faint voices approaching.

"I have to tell you something" napatigil ako at tinapunan ng tingin ang pinanggalinan ng boses na yun.

My brows furrowed for a few seconds. I shook my head and just continued on with what I was doing. They didn't even recognise my presence, despite the fact that I was just in a corner a few metres away from them.

"Ayos lang kahit magalit ka. All I want is for you to know the truth. M-my conscience is killing me big time"

Ugh! I didn't come here just to hear and witness a quarrel between two lovers. May sarili rin akong problema para dagdagan pa ng iba.

"Go on, tell me" sagot ng kausap nito.

Pero kahit focus ako sa ginagawa ay pasekreto rin akong nag-aantay sa isasagot nito. Nakaka intriga kasi ang kilos at pananalita niya.

"I-I-I s-slept with another woman"

Parang bombang sumabog ang naging rebelasyon nito.

Katahimikan ang namutawi ng ilang minuto matapos niyang sambitin ang mga katagang yun. Maging ako ay nanlaki ang mata ng marealize ang sinabi nito.

I was baffled for a moment. I folded back the magazine, put down the cup of coffee on the table, and turned my gaze at them, who's now facing each other.

"You did? Hmm, okay?" The latter answered like it's just nothing of a big issue. My ghad, her reaction made me subconsciously snickered, like what the fuvk? Ganon lang ba yun?

"H-hindi ka ba galit?" Alanganin at kabado nitong tanong. She keeps on fidgeting with her fingers and rapidly blinking her eyes out of nervousness while waiting for her reaction.

Kung ako ang nasa sitwasyon nila, without a second thought I'd probably raging right now and will slap her fucking face in so much anger.

"No"

Oh ang kalmado ha. Pero imbes na maginhawaan ang isa ay mas lalong kumunot ang noo nito dahil sa nakuhang sagot.

"Still I'm sorry. I was drunk and I-" pagpapaliwanag niya pa na agad din pinutol.

"Shhh.. You don't need to explain. Wala akong karapatan magalit. That's your life and you can freely do whatever you want without asking a validation from me" sagot naman ng kausap nito na para bang ayos lang sa kanya ang nangyari.

"Did you enjoy it?" No response.

"Did you regret it?"

"I-I dunno" she answered and looked away as if she's unsure.

Ginusto niya yun, feel ko lang dahil sa naging akto nito bigla and you can sense it too from the tone of her voice.

"I'm not mad. Sabi ko nga sayo di ba na you are free to do whatever you want.  Makipag date sa iba, mag explore or kahit magmahal ka pa ng iba ayos lang sa'kin" I deeply signed and comfortably lean my head in the sofa. I closed my eyes while listening to their conversation.

May lakad pa ako. Anong oras ba matatapos usapan nila?

"Nasasabi mo yan dahil mahal mo parin siya. You're just trying to deny the fact that you've already moved on and that you don't have any feelings left for her. But the truth is, you still love her." may diin nitong bigkas sa kausap. Napamulat ako at muling ibinaling ang tingin sa kanila.