Cassidy. June 10

Today's the day! I'm going to meet Gracie Abrams!

For a bit of backstory....

I've been mutuals with Gracie Abram's for awhile now. She's was following me on instagrams probably because she's a fan of my moms (Taylor swift) and I followed her after her second single "Stay" came out which I'm obsessed with.

We've exchanged dms a few times but she posted on her story a picture of and airplane window captioning "nyc here we come" I reluctantly swiped up to see if she wanted to go I out and grab a coffee (socially distanced of course). I was surprised when she responded almost immediately saying yes. I guess we're both going crazy not being able to see people due to the pandemic.

That's not entirely true tho...My mom and I have been going back and forth from Rhode Island and New York so we can see Blake Lively and her family. Her daughter is my best friend we grew up together.

But anyway back to Gracie! We decided to meet the 12th which happens to be today and I can't wait.

I'm sitting in the bathroom mirror perfecting my hair I put my blond hair in a ponytail with a pink bow. I'm wearing a white baby tee with a heart on it and a pair of jorts and converse. I liked my outfit it felt basic, I was probably overthinking- I usually am.I chocked it up to being exited to make a new friend, in denial of what I was probably feeling, besides I don't even know if she's into girls that way.

I checked my phone realizing if I don't leave now I'll be late and I HATE being late so I called a cab and made my way to Central Park where we planned to meet. Sending a quick "omw!!" Text

Authors note:
Ik this sucks but it's fine