Gracie. Nov 1

I leave tomorrow and actually feel like I can't. Like I've known forever I'd come to New York after high school but now I have all the more reason. Plus Audrey said she'd come too.
I'm starting to think I feel more like myself around Cass than I do alone. I feel like whenever my friends get boyfriends they all talk about how they act a little different or get the ick all the time but I've never felt like that.
"Hey" I guess I was staring off into space because I didn't realize Cass had woken up.
"Heyyy" I drag out the y "what if I lived here" I say sarcastically
She squeezed my tighter "real oh my god" she sighed
We hear a knock on Cassidy's bedroom door. "Holy shit what time is is?—" Cass says going check her phone "come in"
"Hey girls" Taylor says coming in and sitting on the foot of the bed. I glance at Cassidy's phone it's almost noon, I guess we up later than we thought.
We greet her and Cass ask "how was your weekend? How's Joe?"
"Good and good— how was your guys night? How are the girls? I haven't seen most of them in forever"
"It was fun they're all doing really good it was fun" Cass says sitting up
"Well good. Oh! Are Caleb and Sadie together yet?" Taylor ask making me laugh
"No they're so blind" Cass says laughing

We eventually get up and start our day, however there wasn't much to it I packed up my shit and we went out for dinner in the park. Before circling back to wind down. The day came fast,faster than I'd like. I'm going to miss this girl more than anything. "Hey I want to see you again before Christmas" I say brushing my hair in her bathroom mirror while she's changing into pajamas.
"Same" she says coming into the bathroom hugging me from behind. She's in a white long sleeve tee and pink strawberry boxer shorts. "If not before Christmas we have to do something new years" I kiss her cheek and turn and hug.
"I don't like not knowing the next time I'll see you" I say leaning onto Cass
"I know" she says "I know" she's rubbing my back and I'm holding her tight. "Let's go lay down yea?"
We lay there, in her bed for a long time. Barley speaking. The silence was comforting. With 'I love yous' and 'I'll miss yous' scattered in the quiet. "Hey are you awake?" Cass asks out of the blue. I look up at her and nod kissing her cheek. "Do you want to do something?"
"It's 10:30" I respond
She stands up from the bed and puts on sweatpants over her shorts and her converse. "Cmon"
I follow suit in putting on my shoes. "Are we gonna get in trouble" I ask as I follow down her to the fire escape
"Probably not" she says taking her phone out
"I don't like those odds" I say brushing myself off
Cass gets on the phone "hey if my mom calls can you say me and Gracie are at your house saying goodbye or something?" She says to who I'm assuming is Lizzy. She gets confirmation from the other line of the call "thanks" she says hanging up "Okay let's go"
"Where are we going?" I ask taking her hand and changing to her arm a little frightened by the city at night
"Washington square park it's like a two blocks away" she says
"Hmmm why?"
She sighs "because I couldn't sleep and I'm gonna miss you and I can't handle it" she sighs taking my hand and marking a pouty face.
"You're the cutest" we walk in a side hug, hand in hand towards the park eventually finding our way to the swings. We sit there in the dark, a park that is usually bustling with people empty. Our voices echo while we talking about nothing and everything going through our heads. Before we get to chilly and head back to Cassidy's room and fall asleep

Sorry this took forever and is really short but I started a new story's that's on my page, it's also about Gracie. I'm probably going to be focused on that one more then this one supa sorry.