Decade Vs Boboiboy team

Decade look at the four teens and a yellow robot. The boy was angry at him and look at Decade but he saw Adu du and Probe was lying on the ground. The both of them stand up and saw the boy and his friends.

Orange cap boy: Adu du and Probe! I knew it you guys going to capture the Power Sphere.

The pink girl begin to speak.

Pink girl: Yes. Also you bring a pink guy to help you to catch the Power Sphere.

Decade: Hey! It not pink, it magenta!

Adu du: I didn't bring him here! He appear out of nowhere and he beat us!

Probe: It true!

Orange robot: Help me!!!

Decade: It okay. You're safe right now, little guy.

Green boy: Dey! Just let him go! You hurting him.

Yellow girl: Yes, you're hurting the Power Sphere.

Decade: I didn't hurt this little guy. Those two try to hurt him.

Orange boy: Do you think I'm going to believe what you said? Boboiboy Lightning!

The orange boy turn into lightning element.

Boboiboy: Let him go or I make scar on you face!

Decade: Do you think I'm afraid of you? No. I will let him go and fight you.

Boboiboy: I take that as a challenge.

Decade let the orange robot go and go to the group.

Adu du: Probe, we need to get out of here!

Probe: But how about the Power Sphere, Mr.Boss?

Adu du: Forget about that! We need to get away from here!

Probe turn into a vehicle mode. Adu du hop on and drive away from them. Decade look at both of them getting away.

Decade: It look like it only you and me.

Boboiboy: Great! Now let get started! Lightning dash!

Boboiboy Lightning dash toward him and punch him. Decade fall down and stand up. He grab his Rider Book and turn into a sword. He then pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Attack Ride: Slash!

A magenta aura on his sword begin to shine.

Boboiboy: Lightning Blade!

He summon his lightning blade on both his hand and dash toward Decade again. Decade react very quickly and slash at Boboiboy Lightning. He then continue to slash at Boboiboy Lightning multiple times. Boboiboy Lightning was defeated and change back to normal.

Everyone: Boboiboy!

The group go to Boboiboy.

Yellow girl: Boboiboy, are you okay?