Transport into the World of Gokaiger

At TAPOPS station, Soren is having a breakfast and eating a fried egg with rice and a glass of water. While Boboiboy and Gopal are having a discussion.

Boboiboy: Mhmm.... How do I need to get my Light element? It already been 5 days after we got DataBot back from Planet Junkberg.

Gopal: How about we asked Soren? I'm sure he know how to unlocked your Light element.

Boboiboy: Ish! He doesn't know how to unlocked my Light element! We never get the answer from DataBot.

Then Yaya and Ying go to the cafeteria and go to Boboiboy and Gopal seat.

Yaya and Ying: Hi, Boboiboy. Hi, Gopal.

Boboiboy: Hi, guys. What are you guys doing here?

Ying: We're looking for Soren. Do you guys know where he is?

Gopal: Just right next to us. Eh?

They saw Soren and he was gone while his food are still on the table.

Boboiboy: That weird. He was right there.

Yaya: Maybe he when to the toilet. That alright. If you see him, tell him to meet us.

Boboiboy: Alright. I will tell him.

Yaya: Thank you, Boboiboy.

Yaya and Ying left the cafeteria.

Boboiboy: Where did he go? He was right there eating his breakfast.

Gopal: Yeah. I wonder where he go?
___________________________________________

Somewhere else in another world. A local city was attack by Zodomas and Gormin. The people in the city try to run away.

 The people in the city try to run away

Zodomas: Hahahaha! Run away, humans! I will destroy all of you in this Planet! Hahaha! For Ackdos Gill!

Ray: Stop right there!

Zodomas and the Gormin armies look at them with five people.

Xavier: You better stop or we'll beat you!