Mission: infiltrate to Pirate Colony

Back at TAPOPS station, Soren is sleeping on his bed and the time is 6:49 A.M. Suddenly, his monitor screen turn on by itself and show a Koko Ci on the monitor screen.

Koko Ci: Soren! Wake up!

Soren then wake up from his bed.

Soren: What's up, Commander. Why are you calling me? Don't you see I'm tired?

Koko Ci: You need to hurry! At the main dock! Now!

Then monitor screen turn off.

Soren: Ugh.... I'm so sleepy... Now he ask me to go to the main entrance dock.
___________________________________________

After a few hours, Soren already wake up.

Soren: Ah.... That was a warm shower....

Then Soren saw the Mop-mop Aliens were in a rush in each corridor. Soren continue walking and saw Boboiboy, Gopal, Ochobot, Yaya and Ying.

Soren: Hey, guys!

Everyone: Soren!

The group running toward him.

Boboiboy: Soren, did Commander called you also?

Soren: Yeah. I wonder why. We better hurry.

Gopal: Hey, Soren. Don't you see I'm still sleepy?

Soren: Can you stop yapping! C'mon, guys. We need to hurry

Everyone: Alright, Captain Soren!

Gopal: Mmm.... I wish I can be a Captain like Soren...
___________________________________________

At the main entrance dock, all the Mop-mop Aliens were in a rush to prepare and installed all the equipment in the combat battle. The group have arrived and go to Fang, Tarung and Koko Ci.

Soren: Hey, Admiral. What all with the spaceship being prepared?

Tarung turn around and saw them.

Tarung: We've received intel from Captain Kaizo! Sunnova Station will be attacked by the space pirates!

Gopal was shocked.

Gopal: Hah?! Attack by space pirate?!

Tarung: Show them, Koko Ci!

Koko Ci hold his tablet and open the holographic screen and show the Sunnova Station.

Koko Ci: As you know, Sunnova Station is the center of accumulation and distribution of solar energy to distance of planets!

Ying: If the station fall, the energy supply of the planets will be cut off!

The holographic screen show the Sunnova Station was cut off and the planets didn't receive from the station.

Koko Ci: Yes, and the people on those planets will be freeze and they will be danger in the cold extreme weather!

Gopal: Then what are we waiting for?!?! Lets go to the Sunnova Station before it too late!!!

Boboiboy: Hmmm.... I don't think we're going to Sunnova Station.

Tarung: Heh, How perceptive. All of you will be depart at the pirate colony to join Captain Kaizo on an undercover mission.

The image hologram show the space pirates colony and show Captain Kaizo location.

Yaya and Ying: Undercover mission?

Soren: So that why he was too busy.

Fang: We need to join Captain Kaizo to investigate claim that those space pirates have a dangerous Power Sphera!