DCD join TAPOPS and challenge by Tarung

At the TAPOPS station, Commander Koko Ci is running at corridor and go to mission room.

Koko Ci: Admiral Tarung! We have a new member!

Tarung: Huh? A new member? Where did you get that information, Commander?

Koko Ci: From Boboiboy! He just tell me today.

Tarung: Oooohhh.... I see. What's his name?

Koko Ci: Soren Xavier, Admiral.

Tarung: Does he have some superpower?

Koko Ci: Well he is very different from them. He only use belt to transform into different form.

Tarung: Why does this seem very familiar?

Koko Ci: Well it was an accident from a few weeks ago. He called himself Kamen Rider Decade.

Tarung: So that the name of the vigilance? That good! He can be our back up. Also he doesn't need to take the savage trial. One more thing before we finished this conversation. Does he do the dance?

Koko Ci: Actually, I'm not sure about that.

Tarung: WHAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!??!??!
___________________________________________

Somewhere in space, TAPOPS Spaceship is flying in the space and was pilot by Papa Zola. Everyone was rest in each room. Yaya and Ying are rest in they room. Meanwhile, Boboiboy and Gopal are rest in the store room. Ochobot, Cattus and Bellbot are rest in the Power Sphere room for recharge. Soren is sit down on a chair and look at the window and saw stars from far distance.

Papa Zola: Everyone! We have arrived at TAPOPS station!

Everyone was wake up by Papa Zola loud voice.

Gopal: Just give me more five minutes.

Boboiboy: Just wake up, Gopal. If not Admiral Tarung will toss us again on the wall.

Gopal: Huh?! Alright, I get up!!!

Gopal wake up and go to the pilot room.

Boboiboy: Hehehe... Awesome....

All of them go to the pilot room and saw the TAPOPS station out side of the space.

Soren: So that the TAPOPS station? That look awesome!

Boboiboy: I hope you will enjoy this place.

Soren: Yeah. I hope too.

The TAPOPS Spaceship enter the giant door entrance then the giant door close. The TAPOPS Spaceship landed. Fang, Sai and Shielda stand infront of the spaceship. The TAPOPS Spaceship open the hatch from the bottom of the spaceship. The group the go down from the spaceship and greeted them welcome.

Fang: Welcome back, Boboiboy. So, how was the week off?

Boboiboy: It was awesome!

Sai: I heard there was a new member to join TAPOPS. It that true?

Gopal: Of course, it true! He so cool when he fight!

Sheilda: Hmph. Anyway what was his name?

Yaya: His name is Soren Xavier.

Fang: And how old is he?

Boboiboy: He older than me.

Sai: So he's 20 above. Well he might be expert. So where is he?

They listen a motorcycle engine from the TAPOPS Spaceship. Soren bring out his Machine Decade from the spaceship. They were shocked that he bring his Machine Decade from Earth.