Light of Hope and Grand Time

Back at TAPOPS station,

Captain Vargoba: Do you think you can transform, so that you could win?!

Decade: I'm sure this light element will beat you, Captain Vargoba! Let's work together, Boboiboy!

Boboiboy Light: Alright!

Captain Vargoba pull all out of the metal pipes and metal boxes and threw it at them.

Boboiboy Light: Light Shot!

Boboiboy Light shoot at the metal boxes and pipes then destroy it all.

Captain Vargoba use his magnetic power and lift the metal giant door.

Captain Vargoba: Steel Smash!

Boboiboy Light: Light Burst!

Boboiboy Light make a light orb and then make the room bright.

Captain Vargoba: Ugh! Too bright!

Captain Vargoba drop the metal giant door. When the light died, Captain Vargoba saw a yellow hologram card and then Decade perform his Rider Kick and kick him and then explode.

Captain Vargoba lying on the floor and try to stand up. But Boboiboy Light is behind him and point his finger at him.

Boboiboy Light: Where do you think you're going?! Light Force!

He shoot his light laser and force him to lie down.

Decade: This is what you get for going too far!

Boboiboy Light: You pay for this!

Captain Vargoba: How dare you?!??!?! Steel Magnetic Pull!

He pull all the metal boxes and prepare to hit them. Decade turn around and use his Rider Slash and destroy the metal boxes.

Decade: Too slow!

Boboiboy Light: Optical Light Shot!

Boboiboy Light shoot a powerful light laser at Captain Vargoba and push him on the floor and hit him to wall and pass through the wall. Captain Vargoba is lying on the floor and struggle to stand up. Decade and Boboiboy Light are walking toward him.

Decade: Let finish him, Boboiboy!

Boboiboy Light: Yes! Together are unstoppable! Face your doom, Vargoba!

Decade: You're done for it.

Boboiboy Light and Decade prepared to attack him but Boboiboy Light stop Decade.

Boboiboy Light: Soren, wait!

Decade: What the matter, Boboiboy?

Boboiboy Light: You look at his back! There a Power Sphere!

Decade: You're right! A Power Sphere! But what Power Sphere is that?

Boboiboy Light: That's MagnetBot! We need to stop him!

Captain Vargoba: Too late!

MagnetBot activated his power by itself. All the metal pipes go to Captain Vargoba body and merge into a armor steel. Boboiboy Light then shoot at Captain Vargoba metal steel to remove it.

Decade: I won't lose to you!

Decade charge toward him and perform his Rider Punch.

Captain Vargoba: Huh! This time I won't lose to you! Steel Punch!

Decade and Captain Vargoba punch on their fist and make a huge impact and sent Decade to the wall. Decade then transform back to normal.

Yaya and Ying: Soren!