Aftermath DCD

Is space, a giant space station was floating in space. A red man with black stripes on his body. This is Admiral Tarung. He is inside the mission room waiting for them. Then the door open and came three group going inside the mission room. The three group are Fang, Sai and Shielda.

Tarung: Good to see you again, everyone. We have an urgent call from Ochobot.

Sai: Really? The Earthling kid? What does he want from us? I thought he and his friends were having vacation during the invasion of TATPOS.

Fang: Admiral, what is the urgent call from Ochobot.

Tarung: Yesterday, Boboiboy and his friends were having a picnic at the beach. Then, they picnic were disturbed by Adu du and Probe try to kidnap a Power Sphere, LoopBot.

Sheilda: Really? I see it not a big deal by those guys. They too weak against Boboiboy and his friends.

Koko Ci: Wrong!

The three group saw Commander Koko Ci walking inside the mission room.

Koko Ci: They were attack by a vigilante.

Koko Ci open a hologram picture and show Decade on a hologram screen. They were not sure whether to laugh or not because of his armor is magenta.

Fang: Umm.... Commander, who is this?

Tarung: We are not sure about who is this person. But we believe that he might be to difficult to capture him. Also, Ochobot able to capture a video of him.

Tarung open a hologram video and show a video of Decade fight with Boboiboy Lightning and Boboiboy Lightning was defeated.

Sai: He defeat Boboiboy.

Sheilda: Is that only, admiral?

Tarung; There more video about him.

The video change and show Decade using his illusion to duplicate himself to four. The group was shocked.

Everyone: He can duplicate himself!

Tarung: Keep watching. All of you need to see this.

The four Decade change into Faiz, Kabuto, OOO and Build. Again, the group was shocked again to see Decade change into a different Riders. After that, four videos were split into three and show different finisher with different Riders.

Koko Ci: After saw the video that Ochobot sent to us. We still don't know what is he or his real purpose.

Fang: You want us to capture him?

Tarung: Yes. You need to capture him before he do anything else. Do you understand?!

Everyone: (Salute) Understand! Admiral Tarung!

Tarung: Good! Now, go to Earth and find him!
___________________________________________

Somewhere in the beach. Soren is sitting on sand and look at night sky after the battle with Boboiboy team.

Soren: (Sigh) I feel bad after fighting those guys. I wish I can have my own bike. I should have said that to him.

Soren close his eyes. After a long night sleeping, the night become morning. Soren open his eyes.

Soren: It morning already? I must have been sleeping for too long.

He stand up and look at the surrounding of the beach. He turn around and walk to the exit of the beach. When he walk outside from the beach, he saw a motorcycle.

Soren: Is this Machine Decade? I knew it! He have granted my wish! Yahoo! Let go for a ride!

He hop on his Machine Decade and ride his motorcycle.
___________________________________________