Jugglenaut escape

Somewhere at the TAPOPS maximum prison. Jugglenaut in his true form run away and was chase by TAPOPS and Captain Kaizo.

Kaizo: Jugglenaut! You better stop run and surrender!

Jugglenaut: Like I care! Hahaha! Eh?!

Jugglenaut stop at the edge of the cliff.

All member of TAPOPS aim their blaster gun at Jugglenaut. Captain Kaizo walk forward and grab his sword and point his at him.

Kaizo: You have nowhere to run, Jugglenaut. Just surrender.

Jugglenaut: Hahahaha! Surrender? Actually I choose to fight you!

Jugglenaut took out a small Power Sphere from his pocket.

Kaizo: NoseBot?! I thought it already retrieved from TAPOPS!

Jugglenaut: Your careless TAPOPS forget to bring this! I took it as opportunities to escape! Now get ready for my revenge!!!

Jugglenaut put NoseBot on his nose and become bigger and bulky.

Jugglenaut: Hahahaha!
___________________________________________

At the TAPOPS station, Soren is sleep on his bed. The alarm clock begin to ringing and Soren turn off his alarm clock. He get up from his bed and change his shirt and go out from his room. He then go to the cafeteria and get his breakfast and go to the mission room.

Soren: Good morning, every-

Tarung: WHY SO LATE!?!!?!

Soren still sleeping.

Soren: Why Admiral shouting at me? I haven't do anything wrong.

Tarung: YOU LOOK AT THE CLOCK?! IT 7:15 IN THE MORNING AND YOU STILL SLEEPY?!?! HOW DO YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF TAPOPS IF YOUR RANK IS A CAPTAIN?!?! HUUUUUH?!?!!??!!!

Soren: Don't know, Admiral. Where is everyone?

Tarung: They already left! And you! You're so careless!!!

Koko Ci running to room and take some air.

Koko Ci: Admiral! Jugglenaut have escaped!

Tarung: WHAT?!?!!?! How did that happened?!?!

Koko Ci: Well he escaped from his secret hole and escape. He also have the NoseBot to defeat all of them and he escape from the maximum prison.

Tarung: Where is he right now?

Koko Ci: Well I'm not sure exactly. He also steal back the Power Sphere.

Tarung: All three of them?

Koko Ci: No, he steal every single Power Sphere.

Tarung: You got to be kidding me?!?! Called Captain Kaizo! He should handle him very easily.

Koko Ci: He was also there with the TAPOPS army but was beaten by Jugglenaut.

Tarung: What?! How about Boboiboy?

Koko Ci: I can't contact the spaceship after we contact with them.

Tarung: THIS.... IS... So hopeless..... Captain Kaizo was defeated by Jugglenaut for the first time.... And can't even contact with Boboiboy......

Soren: So who is this Jugglenaut? *Yawn*

Tarung: YOU DON'T DESERVED TO KNOW-

Koko Ci: Admiral, I think he can beat Jugglenaut.

Tarung: How is he going to beat him if he was half a sleep!?