Emotion Power

At the TAPOPS station, Soren is still sleeping on his bed. Soren wake up from his bed.

Soren: Ugh.... What time is it?

Soren look at the clock and show 7:09 A.M.

Soren: Oh. It 7:09 A.M. What?!?!?! I'm so late today!!!! I'm better hurry!

Soren change his clothes very fast then Tarung open his door very hard. Soren almost finished with his clothes and salute to Tarung.

Soren: I- I'm sorry, Admiral! I was sleep very late yesterday after the work I have done! Please forgive my mistake, Admiral!

Tarung: Grrrr..... What do you mean? Of course you need some rest if you want to work.

 What do you mean? Of course you need some rest if you want to work

Soren: Wait. Your not mad?

Tarung: Mad? Hahaha. I'm not mad if you late for your duty. Now, go get ready. Your Commander is waiting for you at the Main Dock. See you later.

Tarung close the door very gentle.

Soren: What the......

Soren change his clothes and go out from his room. Then Boboiboy, Gopal and Ochobot rush toward Soren.

Boboiboy: Soren! Did Admiral mad at you?

Soren: No. Why? Did the Admiral mad at you guys?

Boboiboy: Well no, he didn't mad at us, normally at 7 sharp, he started roaring at us.

Gopal: Yes. Normally he's a lion. But earlier he become a cat.

Soren: C'mon guys. Let get going and meet our Commander.

All of them go to the Main Dock and enter the room and they salute to the Commander.

Everyone: Good morning, Commander!

Commander turn around his chair.

Koko Ci: Morning. Why the three of you were late?!

Boboiboy: Hehehe... Actually we overslept, Commander.

Koko Ci: You guys were overslept! You guys should wake up very early!

Gopal: Awww. Relax, Commander. Admiral didn't even scold at us.

Koko Ci: Grrrr..... Yeah, yeah. I'm not like your beloved Admiral.....

 I'm not like your beloved Admiral