"You know who we are?"

~~~Catherine's pov~~~

About two hours after I went to clear my head and work on an escape plan, Loki called out to me telepathically and told me Linda had woken up.

On one hand, I was extremely relieved that she was okay. On the other, I was concerned that my previous worries were not as insane as I thought and Linda was never going to talk to me again.

Pushing those thoughts to the back of my mind, I bolted back to the room, and upon opening the door, I saw Linda and Loki talking to each other.

My heart sank. She was talking to him.

Looking down at the floor, I blinked back tears. I mean, I saw this coming a million miles away. It makes sense she would choose him-

"Mom!"

My eyes snapped up to see Linda run up to me, and I knelt to catch her as she jumped into my arms, making me stumble back.

"Hey, you okay?" I let out a small laugh as I regained my balance.

She looked up at me with a smile and nodded. "I'm okay."

That's when it hit me, and my chest filled with hope.

She was talking to me. She was actually talking to me.

I looked up at Loki, tears of relief in my eyes, and saw that he was smiling down at me with a look that said, 'I told you so.'

Now, that was about eight hours ago. And things have definitely escalated since then.

Escalated meaning that apparently, this past version of Mobius realized that we weren't normal TVA employees and called the Hunters to arrest us. Or prune us. The threat wasn't all that clear...

~~~Loki's pov~~~

I pulled Linda forward as we ran from the Hunters that were chasing us throughout the entire TVA.

She still wasn't 100% after what happened, and I'm sure this situation wasn't making it any better.

"Stay close!" I called back to her and Catherine as we rounded the corner only to be met with another group of Hunters, their time-sticks ready to strike.

"Hold it right there, variants!" One of them in the very front shouted as Mobius stepped forward.

"Mobius, it's us. You know us!" Catherine stressed, keeping Linda behind her.

To my extreme disappointment, he shook his head. "I don't know you."

With that, the Hunters inched closer, brandishing their weapons, prompting me to hold both Catherine and Linda behind me, away from the time-sticks and the possibility of being pruned.

It was the park all over again.

That's when I heard Linda's small voice behind me. "No. Not again." She grasped my hand tightly and when I blinked again, we were face to face with Mobius in a completely different location.

My eyes were wide with surprise at the sudden change of, well, everything. "What the hell was that?"

~~~Catherine's pov~~~

I furrowed my brows in confusion. Why were we now in front of a door to a time theater instead of in a hallway surrounded by Hunters?

Whatever happened had happened so quickly, that I barely registered it when Linda fell to the floor, once again unconscious.

I instantly went into panic mode, kneeling beside her. "What just happened?!"

Loki's eyes filled with concern as well and mirrored my actions. "I don't know! She just collapsed!" He lifted her off the ground, and stood up, checking her pulse.