Author's Note

So this has been in the works for some time but I have decided to rewrite my discontinued/hiatus-ed series Merlyn. I do love my Merlyn series however I felt like I was beginning to derail and lost drive for it. So I am revamping the series. The old version will still be available but my new one is the one that will be being updated. It follows a similar storyline to that of my Merlyn series, so there will be similarities but also differences – it is after all a reboot, a second draft so to speak.

So if you are interested here is the blurb:

Destiny is a funny thing; it will happen but it is not absolute. No destiny is ever given with the details. You write the details of your own destiny.

Albion has a long history, history stretching far back beyond memory. What remains from that time is this legend. A legend that many seers have claimed to have seen, a legend that many have tried to explain beyond its bare bones. A legend I can say that they never got right. For I am Emrys of that legend and I know the truth.

If I could write out my entire life to explain my part in this legend I would, but I fear I do not have the time nor strength for such a long act. So I have to do those events that are most important and poignant to this long-desired tale.

I am Emrys of Camelot, but people know me better as Merlyn. And here I will faithfully write down what truly happened.

&&&

[This is a rewrite of my previous discontinued series that I felt needed a little oomph put back into it. The other is still there if you prefer. There is also a new format. Everything is in the one book to lower the amount of ads you will see]

[1-5 Merlin TV series]

(Merthur story - Arthur x female Merlin, following bbc tv series)

It is available to read now!