He's still our kid

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

Who else started laughing at his 'No' in the end? 🙋🏻‍♀️

Hayee mera dil 🥰

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

This story is on the request of @Ruchika111222

Here Mahi is a new captain taking on way too many responsibilities which causes him to fall sick after which his big brothers take care of him.

~~~~~~~

It hadn't been very long since the young new captain had been given the responsibility of leading the team across all formats of the game.

During this time the team was also going through some major changes due to sudden retirement announcements and quite a few injuries.

The team had quite a few young players who were still adjusting to the new environment and trying to get more comfortable to playing with their idols.

The task of making the new players feel welcome fell to the young captain, who had barely been playing in the Indian team for a few years.

Since most of the seniors were either injured or they only played test matches, none of them were around to help the captain.

The seniors currently with the team tended to behave like youngsters themselves and ended up making their captain's life even more miserable.

~~~~~~~

The ODIs were just about to end and in about a week's time the Indian team was supposed to play the test series against their opponents.

A few senior players were making their way to the team hotel, excited to catch up with their teammates and play some cricket after a long period.

Two best friends were travelling together, feeling extremely excited to meet all their younger brothers and also the new kids who had just joined the squad.

One of them says, "Jammy, kitna mazaa aayega na iss baar sab se milke. They all will be so excited to spend time with us. Yeh time toh Dadi bhi nahi hai toh sab humse hi chipke rahenge."

Jammy Bhai smiles and replies, "Yeh baat toh bilkul sahi boli tune Sachin. But I really hope they acted a little maturely when dealing with all the new kids coming in."

Sachin Paaji shoots him a look and asks, "Do you really think they will ever act maturely?"

Jammy Bhai replies, " I can hope. Kuch nahi toh Mahi ki help karne ke liye hi shayad. That poor kid already has too much to deal with."