Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon (Angry Mahi - Part 1)

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

Anyone get the reference from the title of this story?

Also you have got to admit that this was definitely one of the most aggressive celebrations from our beloved Mahi

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

Recently when I was watching some old clips, I saw one where Yuvi said that even though MSD is pretty calm on the field, but he actually has the worst temper in the team.

So I decided to write a short story about him being at the receiving end of Mahi's anger.

~~~~~~~

Mahi was busy reading through a few official documents that needed his immediate attention.

This was the first time he was handling his official captain duties without the help of his older brothers.

Sakshi was on the balcony talking to her mother while Mahi felt extremely guilty about not being able to spend time with her.

This was the first time he had let his girlfriend join him on a tour, but he was so busy that he hadn't even taken her for a leisurely stroll in the hotel garden.

Just then his best friend enters his room with a bang (quite literally) which startles him but manages to compose himself.

Yuvi whines, "Yaar Mahi, kitna kaam karega? Ab bas bhi kar."

Mahi goes back to reading the documents in his hand and replies, "Yuvi, I need to get this done now. Please kisi aur ko jaake pareshaan kar."

Sakshi enters back in the room as Yuvi notices her and says, "Mahi, at least take some pity on this poor girl who came here to spend some time with you. Seriously Saks, what did you see in this boring man?"

Sakshi giggles while Mahi replies, "Yuvi, I know why Sakshi has come here and unlike you, she understands that I have work to do."

Yuvi makes a face, before turning to Sakshi and asks, "Aren't you getting bored just sitting in this hotel room?"

Sakshi smiles and replies, "It's a nice change from my regular schedule of classes. Anyways Mahi is busy for now, so we'll go out some other time."

Mahi secretly smiles upon hearing her answer while Yuvi says, "You shouldn't be so understanding with this boring man. Come on I'll take you out for ice cream since this idiot refuses to spend some quality time with his girlfriend."

Mahi immediately replies, "Absolutely not. Yuvi, I know that you just want an excuse to go out."

Sakshi can't help but giggle as Yuvi mumbles, "Khadoos kahi ka"