He's still our Mahiya

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The above video is about the CSK vs SRH IPL 2020 match

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So this story is based on the time when Mahi ended up feeling dehydrated during the match against SRH in IPL 2020

Of course, our dear Mahi was going through quite a lot during that time so how will his concerned big brothers get him to open up and share his feelings with them?

~~~~~~~

CSK was having a nightmare of a season and Mahi just couldn't understand where their process was going wrong.

The fans were disappointed with the team's performance and had resorted to trolling the players online.

Mahi was particularly unhappy with his own batting and had been pushing himself during the practice sessions.

Unfortunately Sonu wasn't there to stop his best friend from being stupid, so he had assigned one of their special kids to do his job.

Sir Jadeja took his duties very seriously and kept a note of all the ridiculous things that his elder brother was doing.

Mahi was pretty stubborn to listen to anyone but sometimes Jaddu would annoy him to the point that he would give up on the idea of training some more.

If it was anyone else, Mahi probably would have threatened the kid into letting him do as he pleased, but this was his Jaddu.

The kid may act like he wasn't affected by the things around him, but Jaddu was actually a fiercely protective individual.

Jaddu wasn't one to speak about his feelings, but he never hesitated to show his concern for his loved ones.

This was one of the few reasons why Mahi always had a soft spot for the kid, not that he would ever admit it out loud.

If this ever got out, then Mahi was sure that a war would break out between his kids and he would get stuck in the middle of it all.

Besides if Jaddu even knew about the soft spot his Bhai had for him, he never bragged about it to any of his friends and that Mahi was eternally grateful for.

~~~~~~~

It was the day of their match with SRH when Mahi woke up feeling a little more tired than usual.

He didn't mention it to anyone including the physio because he felt that he needed to be there on the field, leading his team.

The match was off to a disastrous start and CSK was unable to gain momentum.