The Kid Inside

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The above song is 'Galti Se Mistake' from the movie 'Jagga Jasoos'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So this one is based on a request that I got quite recently.

What happens if Mahi gets hurt on his head in an accident and ends up acting unlike himself for some time?

~~~~~~~

The team had fought hard and won the series, but the celebrations had been postponed because everyone was exhausted expect for a select few.

Jammy Bhai gave strict instructions to all the kids that they needed to sleep early, but also promised to arrange for a fun outing for the entire team.

Unfortunately, Jammy Bhai had trusted all his kids to follow his instructions, forgetting that there were a few who almost never listened to anyone.

~~~~~~~

Mahi was getting ready for bed when a few people barged into his room, shocking him by the way they entered until he saw their faces.

Yuvi and Bhajji were pretty well known for storming into other people's room whenever they came up with some crazy plans.

Mahi was a little concerned about the plan they might have come up with, but he chose to ignore them until he saw that they had even dragged Sonu along.

Yuvi says, "Chal re Mahi. We deserve to celebrate today."

Bhajji adds, "Bas chhota sa celebration karenge aaj raat. Tu ready hoja jaldi se."

Sonu replies, "Lekin Jammy Bhai ne bahar jaane ke liye mana kiya hai. I'm staying here with Mahi. You two can go wherever you want."

Mahi nods in agreement and says, "Sonu aur main kahi nahi jaane wale tum dono ke saath. Yuvi, iss baar please Jammy Bhai ki baat maan le."

Yuvi replies, "But humne itni mehnat ki hai yeh series jeetne ke liye aur abhi itni jaldi neend bhi nahi aayegi. Chal na yaar bas hum dono ko safely wapas laane ke liye. Mahi tujhe toh pata hi hai ki hamari party kaisi hoti hai."

Mahi looks horrified and says, "I swear agar tum log club jaane ka soch rahe ho toh main abhi Jammy Bhai ko jaake bata dunga."

Bhajji smirks and replies, "Toh fir hum bhi unko bata denge ki tu injury ke saath khel raha tha. Teri kismat achhi thi ki kuch major nahi hua tujhe lekin Jammy Bhai toh fir bhi teri class lenge."

Sonu whines, "Yeh cheating hai. Aap aise blackmail nahi kar sakte."

Yuvi smirks and asks, "Toh fir chaloge tum dono?"

Mahi sighs defeatedly and replies, "Theek hai lekin agar Jammy Bhai ko kuch bhi bola toh main tumhare last prank ke baare me unko bata dunga."

Bhajji shakes his hand and says, "Done deal. Chalo ab achhe se party karte hai."

With that all of them leave for a club handpicked by Yuvi and Bhajji.

~~~~~~~

Dada was sleeping peacefully until he heard someone banging on his door.

He gets up rubbing his eyes and says that he's coming to the person who was at the door, but the person doesn't seem to get the message as the banging persisted.