A Friend Found Again

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

So the above video is of the kinda controversial statement given by Yuvraj quite recently.

Personally I didn't like how he said that he's answering the question like MSD would because that man never says anything negative about any of his teammates despite the annoying stuff they keep saying on loop.

Another thing that didn't quite make sense to me was that Yuvraj constant called him 'Mahi' throughout the interview which kinda led me to believe that there's more to this answer than what he's trying to let on.

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So this one is sort of inspired from the above video and I sort of got a request to write something like related to this.

This story is based on two similar requests I received from the readers, so I really hope that I'm able to do justice to both the ideas.

~~~~~~~

Sonu was extremely happy because his next match was in one of his favourite cities.

He had been looking forward to meeting his beloved friend and former captain after a very long time, according to him.

Sonu knew that he had just met the man a few months back during the IPL final but that day they hadn't been able to hang out like they used to.

Luckily for him, his Mahi Bhai had invited him for dinner at his house after hearing that their match was in Ranchi.

Mahi Bhai had invited a few others as well, but Sonu didn't care because now he could spend some time with him without worrying about what the people around them would think.

The only kid that would be around them was his little princess, but Ziva knew her Papa and Chachu pretty well by now, so it didn't matter.

~~~~~~~

Sonu knew that the Dhoni family had just returned from visiting the mountains, which included a trip to Mahi's paternal village.

He had seen the photos and videos online so he thought that his best friend would be in a pretty good mood.

Which was why Sonu got confused when Sakshi told him that her husband was a little troubled because of some recent event.

Unfortunately, Mahi had joined them before he could ask his Bhabhi to explain her words.

Everyone sat together reminiscing about their memories together, while also teasing Mahi with some embarrassing stories by telling his wife all the details about them.

Soon it was time for dinner and everyone got up to enter the dining area with Mahi leading the way.

Sonu pulls his Bhabhi aside and asks. "What were you saying before about Mahi?"

Sakshi replies, "Mahi has seen Yuvi's recent interview. That's all I can say. Please talk to him once because he refuses to talk to me about it."

Sonu nods his head finally understanding what was going on because he too had seen the video a few days back and was not too happy about it himself.

~~~~~~~

After dinner, Sonu says, "Mahi Bhai, mujhe na aapki nayi gaadi dekhni hai. Garage me chale kya?"