Papa, I'm proud of you

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The above picture is my favourite Mahi-Ziva artwork

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So the idea of this story came to when I was watching some MSD interviews where he talked about his first meeting with his daughter and also about how his wife jokes that she'll tell their daughter when she's older that her father was not present when she was born.

Then there was also one where MSD mentioned that Ziva is actually very mature for her age (More mature than Deepak Chahar if I remember correctly) so I thought about the kind of reaction that she would have to learning about her father's absence at her birth.

The story is based around the time Virat Kohli's daughter, Vamika was born and here in the story the Dhoni family comes to meet the little princess.

~~~~~~~

Ziva was super excited about meeting her Vi Chachu's newborn baby girl.

She had been looking forward to this day ever since her Chachu had called up to tell them that he was going to become a father.

Her Papa had tried to tease her Chachu about still being a kid himself but Ziva had come to his rescue and scolded her Papa for it.

She had even heard that he had come back home from Australia because her Vi Chachu wanted to be there at the hospital when his baby was born.

This made little Ziva wonder if even her Papa had also been there at the hospital the day she was born.

Her parents weren't aware of the thoughts going around in their daughter's head as they were all travelling to meet with the Kohli family.

Virat had insisted on them coming to meet them as soon as their baby was allowed to leave the hospital to go home.

~~~~~~~

Upon reaching the Kohli house in Mumbai, the Dhoni family was first greeted by Virat who was excited for them to meet his little princess.

Mahi insisted that Virat let them all take a shower to clean up before going anywhere close to the newborn baby.

Since Ziva seemed to be extremely excited about meeting the baby, Sakshi helped clean her up before taking a quick shower herself.

As soon as the two ladies were ready, Ziva started pulling her mother out the door because she had waited long enough to meet the baby.

Mahi teasingly asks, "Ziva, don't you want Papa to also come with you to meet the baby?"

Ziva stopped tugging at her mother's hand for a moment and replies, "Yes but I don't want to wait anymore. Please can I go with Mumma now? I promise I'll meet the baby with you also later."

Mahi chuckles and shakes his head as he says, "It's okay if you want to go now. I was just teasing you. I'll join you after some time."

Ziva's face lights up and she kisses her father's check and replies, "Okay Papa. Love you."

She then starts pulling her mother saying, "Come on Mumma. Vi Chachu's baby is waiting for us."

Sakshi and Mahi can't help but chuckle at their little girl's excitement for meeting the newborn.

~~~~~~~

Sakshi and Ziva entered the room where the Kohli family was waiting for them.