Meeting the Unique Family

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

I don't know about you guys, but I really love to see how he jokes about his wife and their relationship.

And the best part is that she's no less 😜

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

Now this is actually a little something that I was kinda working on with my friend whose story was the original source of inspiration for this idea.

This is sort of based on Mahi and Sakshi's real-life story along with a little inspiration from 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story'

The timeline is from after Priyanka's death till Sakshi's entry in his life

~~~~~~~

Mahi suffers from a short bout of depression after Priyanka's death, which worries his brothers who were just getting him to open up to them.

Dada, Jammy Bhai and Sachin Paaji work together to help Mahi get over the negative feelings associated with Priyanka's death.

Mahi slowly starts leaning on his big brothers for emotional support whenever he feels overwhelmed about his lost love.

As time passes, Mahi tries his best to move on from Priyanka and ends up being forced by Yuvi to go out on dates with different girls, but nothing seems to click with any of them.

There are many relationship rumours associated with Mahi because of all the dates and it annoys Mahi so much that he declares that he doesn't want to date anymore.

Yuvi tried to argue but Jammy Bhai warns him not to trouble Mahi unnecessarily.

~~~~~~~

A few months later Jammy Bhai and Sachin Paaji notice that Mahi seemed to be in an irritable mood, contrary to his usual behaviour.

Their other kids' usual behaviour seemed to be annoying Mahi a lot more than it normally would.

During a conversation with Dada to update him about the crazy adventures of the brats that he had handpicked, Jammy Bhai says, "We think that something is up with your favourite kid."

Dada protests, "But I don't have a favourite."

Sachin Paaji retorts, "Oh come on we all know that you love your Mahiya just a little more than the others. Yuvi and the others might whine about it from time to time, but they know it too."

Dada sighs defeatedly and asks, "Okay so what's wrong with him?"

Jammy Bhai replies, "Mahi seems to be more irritable than usual. It's very unlike him."

Dada looks confused and asks, "Par aisa kya ho gaya?"

Sachin Paaji replies, "You know how Yuvi loves to push his buttons and Mahi usually ignores him?"

Dada interjects, "Yeah so?"

Sachin Paaji ignores the interruption and continues, "Well just yesterday Mahi scolded Yuvi for a prank. I mean Mahi ko toh pata hai Yuvi ki harkato ke baare me lekin usne pehle kabhi kuch bola nahi usse."

My Tribute to MSDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara