Full Description

[The heart-throb and vicious beauty Shou vs. the stable and paranoid sinister attacker] 

Zhou Tang is a demon in the interstellar prison that everyone is afraid of. Under his exquisite skin is a murderous and ruthless soul. What he is best at is sweet words, his lips are dyed with poison, and he holds a poisonous blade in his hand. Countless people crawl at his feet. Until his torture in the interstellar prison ended, he was bound by a system calling itself 1805 and traveled through every world. 

1805: Host, our mission this time is... 

Zhou Tang: Kill them all? 

1805: No! ! ! 

1805 feels very tired. Is this a proper villain behavior? Who will help me take care of the host... Wuwuwuwu... 

Later, a person really appeared. He stood at the top of justice. He used his body as a cage, used his affectionate words to encircle Zhou Tang, and used his love to judge and put Zhou Tang on the throne. . Romantic until death.

 Zhou Tang was born a scum, but he was willing to be tamed by the light before dawn.

Have a little peek, few of the mission worlds:

[Cultivation] He is a seducing fox demon in the world of cultivation, but he made the ruthless Dao Immortal Lord respected by the world willing to break his path and break his heart, and he was voluntarily dragged off the altar. 

[Western Fantasy] He was a sweet and savage cannon fodder who was sent through time travel, but on the night of time travel, he was forced to embrace him for the first time by the ruthless vampire prince, and he was never allowed to leave. 

[End Times] He is a heartthrob with a healing power. The savage superpowers are eyeing him, and they fall on him again and again to express their love. 

[Primitive] He came to the primitive orc world, where wild and unrestrained nature can be seen everywhere, and he was noticed by the beast god at a glance and pushed to the noble throne. 

[Ancient] He was a powerful pseudo-eunuch. In the process of teaching the violent emperor, he was controlled by the other party. The man paranoidly said in his ear: "You can't escape, you will be mine forever."

Must read below!!! 

This Su Shuangwen has a very fast tempo and a golden finger slaps him in the face. 

Shuangwen's sweet pet. This article is strictly 1v1, no harem. If the reader doesn't like it, don't scold me. Thank you for your support and companionship all the way.