The Hunting Game

The two of them lay on the bed for a while, and the tall man hugged the boy and kissed him softly.

Vampires don't have to sleep, but after a battle, Zhou Tang, who carries the system, is not like a real vampire, so he is very tired.

When Zhou Tang was about to fall asleep, he was woken up by a man's kiss again. Hebbs' voice was hoarse: "Does it still hurt?"

His hands subconsciously massaged the young man's cramped legs, lowering his head to smell the fragrance in the air. .

"Huh?" Zhou Tang responded lazily, and immediately opened his eyes and looked over: "Next time, bite more gently, I am also made of meat."

Hebbs chuckled and said yes, with a hint of light overflowing from his obscure green eyes. , as if he had obtained the most perfect treasure in the world, "Do you want to go out for a walk tomorrow? I won't hold you captive."

Zhou Tang's eyes were still a little misty, his cheeks were red, he was panting slightly and looked at the man, and narrowed his eyes: "Aren't you afraid that I will escape, or that I have other agendas?"

He knew what Herbers would be suspicious of, and half-suspicious and half-contradictory, he couldn't help but focus on himself.

The man gently tapped the tip of Zhou Tang's nose with his lips: "I'm not afraid, you can't escape from me in this life."

He said the words that he was thinking about in a calm and gentle tone, and he didn't seem to be afraid of Zhou Tang's treatment of him at all. impression changes.

He looked at him deeply: "Do you want to be embraced by me for the first time?"

The advantage of being embraced by the prince for the first time is that you get half of the prince's bloodline ability, which can instantly crush ordinary low-level vampires.

He could ask this because he didn't want Zhou Tang to be captured and tied to a cross again.

After getting along with each other for this period of time, he has noticed the secret temperament of the young man. Even as a vampire, his blood is better than the sweet smell of blood slaves, and his character is not as rotten and stinky as ordinary similar people. It's a living thing, not a body like a walking corpse.

"Huh? No, I heard it hurts a lot." Zhou Tang refused without thinking.

At the same time, in the room at the corner of the attic of the castle, a young man stood with his feet on the thickly carpeted floor and looked solemnly at the gray books in front of him.

There was fragrant human food on the table, but he didn't take a bite and kept talking like a bard on the street.

"God's book, God's book, does he really love me? Why did he bring another boy home, and he is... so good-looking." The

young man's skin was extremely pale, and his red lips were tightly pursed. His brown eyes were narrowed, and his hands were tightly holding a mediocre little book in front of him.

Every move revealed his nervousness and embarrassment.

"My child, you are the angel in this world, and he is the devil. The prince can only love you. As long as you find a way to kill him and listen to my words and continue to be arrogant to the prince, sooner or later he will be unable to stop you." Ping

Pingwu Qi's book suddenly emitted a gleam of light, and the loving voice of the elders continued to reach Liers' ears.

Back when Liers was still staying in the slums, he had no food and clothing, and he got this book by chance one day. Under the guidance of this book, he completed the process of getting close to the so-called hunter king Maidman. And it touched his heart.