Pampering the cunning little wild cat

The darkness is coming to an end, and the bright day is slowly approaching. No one dared to stop the prince's decision, and they all watched blankly as the two figures gradually disappeared.

The Western Fantasy Plane is undoubtedly dark and dangerous. It is full of dried blood and twisted figures. It is like stepping into the Abi Hell, where there are only the selfish desires and greed of the vampires.

This is the feast of the blood clan in the Middle Ages, and it is the territory of Hebers, the ruler of the imperial region.

Lotei City, Imperial District.

Outside the rich brown Gothic castle, the luxurious windows were covered with a thick layer of black cloth to block the light.

The man who brought the young man to his territory paused, slowly retracted his wings, put down Zhou Tang and glanced at him lightly.

"Follow me, don't run around." His eyes passed across Zhou Tang's bloody neck, and Herbers' eyes met the interest in the young man's dark eyes, which gradually became darker and richer.

There was a terrifying, crazy and sinful desire hidden in those eyes.

Herbers was warning Zhou Tang not to have any thoughts of escaping. Since he chose to be a blood slave, he must be responsible for the promises he made.

"I won't run away." Zhou Tang tilted his head, squinted his eyes, stretched out his hand and gently hooked the man's cold palm, and said with a smile: "Can you hold me, I'm afraid of the dark.

" The lustful boy was reaching out to ask for care from his master. He licked his moist red lips. His long eyelashes trembled slightly as if because of fear, making his already fragile expression feel protective for no reason.

This is Zhou Tang's sense of weakness that only blooms towards the man in front of him.

Herbers was no ordinary man. His sharp green eyes looked at Zhou Tang's gorgeous face for a moment, but all he had in his heart was destruction and desire for destruction.

After a moment of silence, he unexpectedly took hold of Zhou Tang's outstretched hand, rubbed it hard, and lowered his voice and said, "You won't regret it if you follow me." Hearing this, Zhou Tang curled his lips, and there was a hint of success in his eyes

. Smile, "I don't regret it."

It's still so tempting.

"Host... I'm so scared too, it's so dark in here." The system hesitated for a moment and said.

The surrounding porcelain walls were black, and the door opened toward them. The inside was empty like an abyss, which was very strange.

"Don't look at it if you're afraid. You've been locked up in the dark room so many times. Are you still afraid of the dark?" The young man following the man touched the wound on his neck and said calmly to the system.

Hiss, this beast bit so hard that it almost broke his neck.

1805: "Uh-huh, yuck, yuck!" The host will act coquettishly, but it has nothing.

The castle was extremely quiet, but there were many paintings hanging in the corridors. Some were of a pair of feet, some of a young man's naked back, and a sexy and watery red lip, all with only one part.

It was originally a very beautiful piece of art, but now it looked eerie and creepy hanging in the corridor.

Zhou Tang secretly felt something was wrong, and followed his gaze to a huge portrait at the end of the corridor.

It was a picture of a gorgeous beauty. He had a pair of huge black wings, and the skin on his body was as beautiful as snow but bloomed with red marks. His dark hair was long and winding behind his back. He placed his hands in front of him holding a silver cross and a beautiful crown on his head.