Killing Herbers

Silly Baitian Lilsi evaded the capture of one vampire after another. Lilsi hid in an alley, panting heavily from exhaustion.

Following the words of the divine book, he fled left and right, waiting for the vampire who captured the blood slave.

For Maidman, he broke into the imperial area alone and almost provoked other vampires.

"Good boy, don't be afraid. Just hide here and wait. Don't run to other places. He will find you."

Without ever doubting the authenticity of what the divine book said, Liers squeezed the book tightly and opened her eyes wide. Eyes looking around.

He did all this for Maidman. He wanted to return to Herbers' side. If he didn't get favored by him, he would stab him to death with the thing given by the divine book.

This way you and them will be safe.

Under the pressure of the prince's wanton release in the imperial area, no one did not know that Zhou Tang had become the treasure in Hebers' heart.

In order to prove that they are loyal to the prince and different from the inferior vampires who seek death, the vampires have begun to imitate the vampires and find blood slaves.

Regarding this phenomenon, Zhou Tang became famous in one battle.

Life at night always makes human beings fearful and uneasy, but it also makes vampires excited.

In the most popular auction pavilion in the underground city, Herbers was pressing the young man in his arms to kiss him violently. The seats belonging to the nobles were isolated from the outside and covered with a light silk curtain.

It also blocked the prying eyes of other nobles.

"Don't move, there are people outside." Zhou Tang tilted his head, and the man's lips fell on his neck, "We still have business, let's talk about it when we get back."

"Don't be afraid, they can't see it." Herbers said gently. He said, patting his back comfortingly.

Death is not serious.

The wound should have been painful, but Zhou Tang only felt that his wound was itchy. Because the saliva on vampire fangs has the effect of temporarily paralyzing the food's brain, allowing them to rattle their inner thoughts.

No, if he went too far, the Lils people would be auctioned off. He didn't want the mission to fail.

Pulling a handful of Herbers's hair, Zhou Tang pulled away his head from his body and gasped: "Don't make trouble! Let's get down to business first..."

Zhou Tang wanted to get up and leave the man's arms, one by one. Click to move to the seat next to you. When I was about to get up, I found that my legs were weak and I almost fell.

Forget it, I won't get up. Holding Herbers' shoulders decisively and pinching his flesh with her fingertips, Zhou Tang sat down tremblingly.

Sit down to the end.

Herbers turned his head and laughed, as if he couldn't feel the pain: "What's the matter? Can't get up? You want me to hold you like a baby

." Zhou Tang gritted his teeth and ignored the sound of water stains behind him: "It's just a sore leg, and you are the one who feels uncomfortable now."

1805 sighed: "Host, I seem to be temporarily blind. It's so dark." It was teasing its host.

Watching a show and eating melons has become its habit. Even if the host does something nonsensical next, it has already made arrangements for itself.

1805 has been trained by the host to learn to enter the dark room by himself.

Zhou Tang's face turned red with anger.

Hebbs touched Zhou Tang's head casually and laughed softly when he felt something. The laughter came from his chest, muffled.

He was laughing at the face-conscious young man in his arms.

Why are you laughing? It's not your fault?

After glancing sideways at the man, Zhou Tang sat back down again. As the noise below gradually grew louder, he slowly sat up straight and stayed still, preparing to watch the show.

Then he slowly turned his gaze to the auction table below.

Herbers knew that he was sulking, so he stopped joking with him. She just hugged him with her arms, but stopped moving, and honestly turned her eyes to the stage.

At this time, a young girl who looked particularly stubborn had just been auctioned below. According to other people's reports, she was a young virgin who was called their treasure.

The blood of a virgin is extremely precious, not to mention that there is no trace of despair in her expression, only anger, stubbornness and strength.

This kind of blood tastes extremely delicious.

Seeing that the masker was again tempting the men and women to pay attention to the stage and displaying all kinds of good things, Zhou Tang asked the system in his mind, "1805, what do you think is the psychology of this Liers? What's going on with him?" Is there something there?"

1805 immediately said: "He is as promising as you, with a gambler's mentality. But his temperament is too complicated, and I can't detect the news of high-tech products." "I know

you are useless." Zhou Tang He calmly retorted, "I bet on luck, and luck is also a kind of strength."

Zhou Tang was quite complicated by the fact that they were resting in the castle but ran into the auction pavilion for no reason.

Zhou Tang originally thought that Lilsi could finally put her mind to rest when she saw Herbers only taking him away.

Unexpectedly, he used some method to sneak into the vampire's auction slave hall and became a blood slave who was about to be auctioned.

If he and Herbers didn't come to him, what awaited Liers would only be the teachings of the cruelest master.

Low-level vampires do not regard humans as blood slaves, but as livestock that can vent their lust and appetite.

Originally Zhou Tang wanted Liers to seek happiness for herself, but who would have thought that this was also the case in the original plot. In the end, it was Herbers who came to pat him away, saving him from being tortured to death.

Then he is running away and chasing him, and he is unable to fly.

Regarding such a vulgar plot, Zhou Tang said that it's okay to just laugh and don't take it too seriously with the system, as there might be an even more vulgar plot later.

He didn't think Liers had any good luck, but it was this strange luck that made both of them worried.

If you are lucky, will you be caught in the slave hall and auctioned? But if you are unlucky, you may encounter other bad vampires long before you are caught, and then be tortured to death.

To sum up, he just wanted to say that Liers was the most silly and sweet character he had ever seen.

While he was still wandering around in the world, 1805 made a sound.

1805: "Here, Liers is here."

Following the system prompt, Zhou Tang watched three or four people in the audience bring up a large box and cover it with a piece of black cloth.

Raising his eyebrows, he stared at the black cloth blocking the items and smiled suddenly.

It looks important, is it a treasure?

Zhou Tang: "Oh, it's quite mysterious. Why doesn't the last one have a treasure?"

1805 took a look and said: "Oh, this is the halo of the protagonist, exclusive to Liers."

Zhou Tang said no more.

Sensing something unusual, Herbers tilted his head and leaned on his shoulder, asking softly: "What's wrong? Is there something wrong?"

There was nothing wrong. Can he say that it was the halo of the protagonist that made him feel funny? No.

Throwing away the thoughts in his mind, Zhou Tang shook his head, "The one below looks quite interesting. Let's take him away later." His thick eyebrows

twisted, his deep eyebrows slightly displeased, and Herbers asked: "You Didn't you say you came here to take pictures of something important, and that important thing is the blood slave?"

He was intrigued.

He tilted his head and kissed Hebbs' lips in a comforting manner, and Zhou Tang said, "It's Lils inside. We must save him." Before Hebbs could say

anything, the atmosphere in the audience began to become noisy.

The masker opened the black cloth, and the box opened with a sound. The beauty sitting in the middle was only covered in important parts. She had a heavy metal chain around her neck, and the bell on it rang. ring.

Very confusing.

The sweet aroma of blood spread from the wounds on his body, and the visual impact made the whole place excited for him.

"A human being who was once pampered has not been enjoyed by anyone. Now he is an ownerless blood slave, and the starting price is five figures." "

Me, me, me, I bought him for 500,000 euros!" A man said excitedly stood up from his seat.

"No, I'll pay you 700,000 euros!"

"Wait... I... I'll pay you 1 million euros!"

The prices continued to increase. Affected by the aroma of the scene, Herbers's eyes were reddish, and his physiology was constantly suppressed. .

Herbers pursed his lips: "How could he be injured in so many vampire places? It's outrageous." He

bit the young man's neck fiercely, and the heat was relieved.

Zhou Tang was also a little affected. He bit his lip and said after he came to his senses: "This is beyond his control. Herbers will increase the price soon. Let's take him away." He didn't ask why, because Herbers believed

Zhou Tang, when the person below was about to shout the number three, Herbers suddenly raised the price to 8 figures.

That's a prohibitively expensive amount.

No one would pay such a high price for a blood slave, even if he looks very sweet.

Everyone left in search of the sound, and found that the one who made the sound was the only one sitting there, who fell silent for an instant.

It's the prince who is auctioning it, they can't continue to snatch it, and they have no right to continue to snatch it.

Who dares to have trouble with the prince?

"Book of Gods, has Herbus noticed me?" Liers said weakly. He put in a lot of effort to appear here.

He tried his best to cover the wounds on his body, but he still couldn't stop the fiery gazes of the people around him.

Because the chain around his neck was too heavy, he was reluctant to wear it. Of course, he bruised his neck during the struggle with the vampire.

During this period, he was not only ridiculed and insulted by the vampires, but also manipulated by them in various ways. Liers almost collapsed.

This was a humiliation he had never felt at the hands of Herbers before.

Only then did he realize that not all vampires were as gentlemanly and courteous as Herbers, but more of them were greedy and vulgar.

He was a little nostalgic for the past. If the divine book hadn't been brainwashing him and encouraging him, saying that success was just around the corner, he probably wouldn't be able to support himself here.

"Yes, it was very successful. Your appearance attracted his attention, and he spent a lot of money to take a picture of you that no one would dare to think of." Shenshu was delighted.

His heart was beating violently, and he looked up at the white curtains, his expression condensed.

"Holy Book, what if it wasn't Hebbs who took the picture, but Zhou Tang?"

After successfully taking the picture of the blood slave, Hebbs came back to his senses and raised his head in punishment, "You weren't afraid that I would be jealous, but you actually took the picture. Other people?"

Swallowing the saliva in his mouth, Zhou Tang opened the corner of his mouth and chuckled, "Of course I'm not afraid of you being angry. It's enough for me to have you. How can I have the energy to think about other people."

The hair and the man's fingertips Tangled together, Herbers hugged him tightly, "Of course."