The gambler who wants to possess the devil

Bai Lin heard a familiar voice, a human face appeared in his mind, and he shook his head in horror.

When Bai Lin's vision returned to light again, he saw an unexpected person. Her pupils shrank suddenly and she said resentfully, "It's you! Zhou Tang, you are so cruel. If you kidnap me again, aren't you afraid of being beaten by Vietnam again?" 

The young man nodded with a smile, and pointed the stick in his hand lightly at the corner, "Of course. He was afraid, so I tied him up to keep you company."

Bai Lin's face turned pale, he turned to look at the man in the corner who was also tied up, and almost fainted.

So what I just said was heard by Vietnam! ?

She struggled violently and stared at the young man with hateful eyes, "Do you want to offend the Yue clan? What exactly do you want to do!" 

The ferocious, tearful white lotus look made the young man want to laugh.

Yue clan? Zhou Tang chewed these two words gently in his mouth.

Will there be Yue clan in the future?

He slowly asked the people who suppressed the Vietnamese to untie the things on his face. A bruise on the corner of his mouth showed that he had just been beaten.

"Here, look at him like this, is he still your little hero?" The young man said to Bai Lin, glancing at Vietnam in the corner.

Bai Lin's eyes flickered for a moment, he didn't dare to look at Vietnam, and he didn't respond to the young man's words. He just retorted, "You will be punished!" She looked like a pitiful but strong heroine.

Bai Lin is pitiful, so how can the original owner who was targeted by Bai Lin not be pitiful? So what if he suffers retribution? What Zhou Tang is not afraid of the most is retribution.

"Look at the group of people around you, do they look familiar?" Zhou Tang changed the subject, sneered and pointed around, and the men took a step towards Bai Lin.

Looking along the young man's fingertips, Bai Lin realized that these men were the same group of men who blocked him last time.

She was horrified and it was a shame to be threatened twice by the same man.

"Remember, do you want me to help you recall? The last time I blocked you, I warned you to stay away from Vietnam, but you escaped and told others that I led someone to humiliate you?" 

Zhou Tang walked in and grabbed her chin, scornfully He looked around and shook his head, "This face is quite good-looking. It would be nice if it didn't have that mouth. What, do you want me to really lead someone to humiliate you before you are satisfied?" 

At this time, Zhou Tang felt like he was being stabbed by a knife. The dead man drinks blood from his point of view, his delicate and beautiful baby face is full of irony, ridicule and cold-blooded expression.

The woman looked at the unfamiliar young man in front of her, as if she couldn't believe that Zhou Tang would say such vicious words. Even when he surrounded her last time, he still hesitated and said threatening words.

That day she didn't take the words of the weaker and stuttering young man to heart at all.

Loosening his hand and wiping it on the woman's collar, Zhou Tang smiled, like a demon who came to seek life, and gently said cruel words, "This second time is to warn you not to talk behind your back, some things will always It's not yours."

Money, fame and fortune are not something she can get. Even if Bai Lin is the heroine, so what if her halo as the protagonist blooms in the mud, that is the ending.

Moving away from Bai Lin, Zhou Tang's eyes locked on Vietnam, who was still gagged in the corner.

Looking at the other party's angry look, Zhou Tang's grin widened. After walking a few steps, he looked down on him and said, "Yes, that's how you look at me. Do you hate me? What you gave me before, I will return intact." You."

He disdains being a weakling who denounces their behavior in front of the male and female protagonists, and then sheds tears to gain sympathy.

The two people in front of them have no so-called sense of morality and sympathy.

Only those who are more ruthless and mean than them can make these two regret it. Zhou Tang wants them to regret provoking Zhou Tang from now on.