The Head of the Demonic Disaster

Among the dusty ruins, the young man picked up the sword cultivator in white clothes from the ruins and hugged him in his arms. Although people in the distance did not dare to approach, they stared at the pair of figures below with their eyes wide open. .

"Shen Xuanzhen...Master."

The young man in white robe held the injured man in his arms and put his robe on him. Then he wiped away the blood that spilled from the corner of his mouth and stared with a gentle expression.

He didn't mind the blood stains on Shen Xuanzhen's face and kissed the cold lips resolutely.

Zhou Tang: "Shen Xuanzhen, wake up."

The peeping light in his arms alternated between strong and weak, which represented that the spiritual sword of the monk's body was slowly drying up. The black hair on the side of Zhou Tang's face was soaked with tears, and his face turned pale again and again. Called again.

Just like the extremely humble man that night hoping that his apprentice would agree to his appointment as a Taoist companion.

The young man's white lotus-like hands hugged Shen Xuanzhen tightly. Due to the great stimulation, his monster-shaped fox ears popped out. The snow-white fox ears suddenly appeared on the monk's body, attracting the attention of onlookers.

This Shen Xuanzhen's disciple turned out to be a demon cultivator!

"Shen Xuanzhen, I want you to wake up." The mana that had just been swallowed circulated in Zhou Tang's body, and he surged up with demonic power. A cold mist filled Shen Xuanzhen's body, continuously healing him.

"...Host, he will not die." 1805 reminded.

The young man seemed to have thought of something when he heard these words. He didn't dislike Shen Xuanzhen's dirty hands. He held Shen Xuanzhen for a kiss and covered his eyebrows with his broken hair. "I shouldn't have tempted him. I broke his Taoist heart. I can't let him do it again." He is possessed, 1805."

Looking down at the man, Zhou Tang traced the handsome face with his hands, and the indifference and tranquility between his brows and eyes were like the golden eyes that he saw for the first time, flowing into his heart.

It seemed that this person silently entered his own world every time and took the initiative to approach him. At this moment, he regretted letting Shen Xuanzhen break his precepts.

After a long silence, 1805 suddenly said: "This is destined."

He was destined to fall in love with Zhou Tang, and the shocking bond originating from their souls made them meet and stay together.

The cherry-colored lips pursed tightly, and Zhou Tang's eyes slowly turned cold. What bullshit Tiandao is protecting Wei Guangqing, right? Then he will break the backbone of this son of luck and let him crawl in the ground and crawl into the arms of his Tiandao father.

He likes challenges, but he won't let go if this force persecutes his lover. Destiny has always been in his own hands, and he has never wanted to be someone else's puppet.

The fox-eared young man's expression was hysterical, and coupled with his soul-eating face, no matter how sad or crazy the expression was, it looked particularly dazzling on his face.

"Xiaotang."

Shen Xuanzhen, who was lying in the young man's arms, was a little nervous. He covered his heart and slowly straightened up from Zhou Tang's arms, "You..." Why do you have this expression?

This deep feeling that Shen Xuanzhen could never believe happened to him so easily. If getting hurt could make his apprentice care about him and love him, then he would be willing to get hurt a few more times.